TheSkipRow

Dec 16, 2017
You don't need to sleep, she will be in your bedroom at night, then just click on her to progress irc.
She's supposed to just show up? Do I need to skip the time somewhere else, because she just doesn't appear. She's always in her bedroom in the evening and at night.

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
did she talk to you about coming to your room at night? irc that happens first then she just shows up one night.

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
also, i think you need to buy the broken controller from the shop and then beat her at the fighting game on the console in her room, when you have done that she will show up that night in your room.

Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
Goals
100% complete
Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation!

Does this mean next update will have fully animated sex scenes. If that's true then next update will probably take longer.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Goals
100% complete
Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation!

Does this mean next update will have fully animated sex scenes. If that's true then next update will probably take longer.
I would assume it wouldnt, since there would be no point on having a money objective for that in that case.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Can someone tell me, what's the difference between full animations and the animations we have already in this game?

LovingSon

Jul 22, 2018
There is a saves folder inside Main gane/game !!!

My main game folder does not have a "saves" folder in it. The only three folders are game, lib and renpy.
All the saves seem to be stored in C://users/{myname}/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Milfy City

So will the new .4 version recognize the saves from that folder?

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
My main game folder does not have a "saves" folder in it. The only three folders are game, lib and renpy.
All the saves seem to be stored in C://users/{myname}/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Milfy City

So will the new .4 version recognize the saves from that folder?
he meant there is a 'game' subfolder.

Reactions: LovingSon

terrorsquadzom

Aug 18, 2017
is there a cheat for more money? im kinda stuck with no money after giving caroline $200 and then $150 ... i have $4 and not able to clean the pol anymore or work at the moms office.

am i screwed?

EDIT: nvm, found it

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
is there a cheat for more money? im kinda stuck with no money after giving caroline $200 and then $150 ... i have $4 and not able to clean the pol anymore or work at the moms office.

am i screwed?

EDIT: nvm, found it

You can make money in Bob's office, picking up papers on the table

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
In these spoilers are a complete list of typos and content issues up through the end of v0.4c. It appears that ICSTOR is not a native English speaker and that he is using native to U.K. English language translation, although the story appears to be set in California. Additionally there are way too many commas and dashes in all the wrong places. The spoiler gives corrections and recommendations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This spoiler gives a table of U.K. English to North American English slang translations

Primary character ages in terms of the main character.

Backstory issues and possible correction to the backstory:

Other Notes and WIPs

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
In these spoilers are a complete list of typos and content issues up through the end of v0.4c. It appears that ICSTOR is not a native English speaker and that he is using native to U.K. English language translation, although the story appears to be set in California. Additionally there are way too many commas and dashes in all the wrong places. The spoiler gives corrections and recommendations.

This spoiler gives a table of U.K. English to North American English slang translations

Primary character ages in terms of the main character.

Backstory issues and possible correction to the backstory:

Other Notes and WIPs

My apologies on the way the age ranges converted when I dropped them into F95. Hopefully this one will read better.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
My apologies on the way the age ranges converted when I dropped them into F95. Hopefully this one will read better.
Where you get these ages, I mean Caroline 4 years older ??? Where that came for ?? And the others ??? Yes I get it that Sara is 18 and being younger sister and still at school with MC, MC must be 18-19 (high school), but the others ????

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes