Dharke

Aug 12, 2018
I am able to play 0.3, but it wont let me start 0.4. It keeps saying exe file missing. Please help me understand what is happening.

U

User_10739

Keep the posts on topic!
I have no idea where the game allegedly takes place, for all I know it is set in Narnia...
The game clearly does not contain images that could be construed as Loli so I am really missing the point of the argument. If you want real life comparisons, my youngest is 18 and we still pass her off as a child to get cheap meals / airfare or whatever, and to be honest, she has friends in University that look younger than her...
In my country which is not in California, age of consent is 16 and by 18 you can drink, buy pot and legally work as a stripper in any bar.
But really this is all pointless information and has no bearing on a work of fiction. We are only interested if this game complies with the rules of this site, which it currently does.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys, before release of the last update, everyone knew that Caroline + Auntie were the characters included within 0.4, as Caroline was the voted charackter. Icstor chose Auntie, is that correct? When did he announce her implementation?
Given the fact that Mom will be the character in charge within 0.5, chances are that someone else will get some attention, too, right?
And could somebody tell me which characters were on the list for the last poll (the one won by Mom)?

Fingers crossed that Macy, Delilah or those filthy neighbours will recieve an upgrade :test:

american

Apr 24, 2017
Keep the posts on topic!
I have no idea where the game allegedly takes place, for all I know it is set in Narnia...
The game clearly does not contain images that could be construed as Loli so I am really missing the point of the argument. If you want real life comparisons, my youngest is 18 and we still pass her off as a child to get cheap meals / airfare or whatever, and to be honest, she has friends in University that look younger than her...
In my country which is not in California, age of consent is 16 and by 18 you can drink, buy pot and legally work as a stripper in any bar.
But really this is all pointless information and has no bearing on a work of fiction. We are only interested if this game complies with the rules of this site, which it currently does.
People just don't get it oh man look like you guys may have close thread down again until next update come out shhh ashamed I agree but if keep going off topic or be rude leave you guys now choose and support you guys 100% in this

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes