Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Wow this guy "Trapezio" is reaaally annoying, if you dont want to answer, just dont, but dont come shouting like you're the boss or mod here!
All right, I'll leave it at that. The mods know better than me what to do.

Just check what's written in the OP.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
^ That's actually a good point. Some people just don't care to read.
Still haven't gotten around to playing 0.4. Busy with an increasing backlog of things to do. I might be better off wating until 0.5... I love having a wealth of new content to find =^-^=

May 26, 2018
Personally think this has really good dialogue, compared to most things out there, hell i've seen films with worse dialogue than this! My only complaint would be that it needs more Sara, but that's mostly down to the freckles and sheer cuteness :)
Sarah’s the worst part of this game. In a game about Milfs she distracts from moving on to other women in the game. Celia is the main story and she hasn’t had an update ever. Really looking forward to see her and or Judy.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Sarah’s the worst part of this game. In a game about Milfs she distracts from moving on to other women in the game. Celia is the main story and she hasn’t had an update ever. Really looking forward to see her and or Judy.
Hey, she at least gave up the booty, willingly for us. More than any of the milfs can say! (Hopefully that changes!)

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Hey, she at least gave up the booty, willingly for us. More than any of the milfs can say! (Hopefully that changes!)
Literally, she did indeed. I share your hopes, my friend. Heres to the Milfs giving Our Hero access to their organic playgrounds. S'up Dawg!

Reactions: E-Dog

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
That's just my opinion, don't take things so personally :)

zabel1973

Oct 26, 2017
good afternoon, guys, as if you can get access to all the houses and girls, I can not, the message work in progress appears.
the game does not advance any further.
thank you
upload_2018-9-13_12-6-31.png

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Found a little error while playing with Aunties feet at night while she sleep !!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file '04 Liza-NSV-AF1.webm'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/A_home/Inside/Bedroom/N/scenes/Li_NS_s.rpyc", line 76, in script
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\ast.py", line 1337, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\exports.py", line 1413, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\display\core.py", line 2193, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\display\core.py", line 3304, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 976, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 920, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 409, in periodic
    topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 69, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Milfy City 0.4c
Thu Sep 13 14:57:50 2018

Reactions: Jesalk

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
And a second one...

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/A_home/Inside/Bedroom/N/scenes/Li_NS_s.rpyc", line 77, in script
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\display\core.py", line 3304, in interact_core
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 976, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 920, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 409, in periodic
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 69, in load
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Milfy City 0.4c
Thu Sep 13 15:00:04 2018

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
And another one. Think you need to check out the entire section playing with Aunts feet at night.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/A_home/Inside/Bedroom/N/scenes/Li_NS_s.rpyc", line 81, in script
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
  File "H:\Games\Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR]\Milfy City\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    periodic_pass()
    c.periodic()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Milfy City 0.4c
Thu Sep 13 15:01:26 2018

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
And another one. Think you need to check out the entire section playing with Aunts feet at night.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/A_home/Inside/Bedroom/N/scenes/Li_NS_s.rpyc", line 81, in script
    **display_args)
    periodic_pass()
    c.periodic()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Milfy City 0.4c
Thu Sep 13 15:01:26 2018
Those are all the same error:

That file is in my copy of 0.4c. Are you running the crunched or uncompressed version?

In the future, please:
  1. Put tracebacks like that inside a spoiler. Dominating the page with a text dump like that is annoying.
  2. Don't post multiple times in a row. If you want to add something, edit your previous post.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Those are all the same error:

That file is in my copy of 0.4c. Are you running the crunched or uncompressed version?

In the future, please:
  1. Put tracebacks like that inside a spoiler. Dominating the page with a text dump like that is annoying.
  2. Don't post multiple times in a row. If you want to add something, edit your previous post.
Sorry, just reporting an error, nothing more and nothing less.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
You can have anal sex with Celia though.

good afternoon, guys, as if you can get access to all the houses and girls, I can not, the message work in progress appears.
the game does not advance any further.
thank you
View attachment 149213
Well the game is still in progress, so obviously not everything is implemented yet. You'll have to wait for the next update like the rest of us.

No anal with Nicole..the last event with Nicole is a tease but Overall Thumbs up.
There is no Nicole in the game.

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
This thread seriously makes me wonder how many F95 users are 14-year-old boys typing with one hand while excreting their last remaining brain cells out of their tiny penises. should be in the OP. Only $222 a carton! That should last a few days.
I gave up on online gaming years ago because of all the little obnoxious twats who overran it. Being gen X and growing up before the internet and dumb phones was a blessing. 3/4 of my millennial cousins have serious problems socializing. At least one turned out well, so I won't write the whole generation off.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes