Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
According to his Patreon, he passed the monthly update goal long ago, and then I was thinking.. The last update came 31 Aug, atm, he's at 15% progression for v0.5. That means 1% per day since last release. 100% = 100 days = more than 3 months! Even if it's close to let's say 20%, it's still alot :)
Not complaining, I love the game and all, just sharing my thoughts :)

Is it usually like this, that he maybe speed up at the last 70%? or so?

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
I like when people can admit it.
78 was a good year too....last year for gen-x. Congrats! You're not a millenial! Lol
(And i hope she takes it up the ass in a future update as well. Im hopeing with mom being focus of next update, that aunty and her wife will progress as well!)
Yep, yep. The lesbian love triangle was an awesome addition in this update. Definitely want more of those 2.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
But there is new dialoge. Does it update that?

Thats really my question
Most of these games have variables for all the relevant names and such so that the game can be easily patched. They know what their consumers want, they're just treading the line around Patreon. I suspect that many of these developers release the '3rd party patch' themselves.

Reactions: E-Dog

Reep

Sep 15, 2018
Hi guys, i'm new in this forum and i want help...

Because dad's office is bugged in my game. I can't take the keys of her car and same to the password chest...

Isn't possible to back after take the keys or take password's chest... Only little back behind "Hide".

Someone help me ?

Reactions: Jimmyshine

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018

Because dad's office is bugged in my game. I can't take the keys of her car and same to the password chest...

Isn't possible to back after take the keys or take password's chest... Only little back behind "Hide".

Someone help me ?
Click link on OP for walkthrough thread please. OP -> the first original post with all the game info. We can go over ur issue there

Reactions: Jimmyshine

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018

Someone help me ?
Click link on OP for walkthrough thread please. OP -> the first original post with all the game info. We can go over ur issue there
Welcome to the thread, Newbie. Definitely check out the walkthrough, it's a big help. Then come on back and tell us who you think has the best ass. Most seem to think Caroline, I'd be hard pressed to argue with them. But maybe you can change some minds and get us aching for Celia or Yazmin, also great choices. Have fun playing and join in with your well thought out opinions and hopeful desires for the future updates. And stock up on the KY. You'll thank me later.

Reactions: a.i.w.a.

Reep

Sep 15, 2018
Welcome to the thread, Newbie. Definitely check out the walkthrough, it's a big help. Then come on back and tell us who you think has the best ass. Most seem to think Caroline, I'd be hard pressed to argue with them. But maybe you can change some minds and get us aching for Celia or Yazmin, also great choices. Have fun playing and join in with your well thought out opinions and hopeful desires for the future updates. And stock up on the KY. You'll thank me later.
The walkthrougt doesn't help me. I think is a bugg inside my game. All caracteres is cleaned, just Zuri and Yuri locked by this bugg. I don't have access to the dad's desk for the keys car, same for the password chest.

Keðja

Sep 30, 2017
But there is new dialoge. Does it update that?

Thats really my question
Let me try to put how I believe the patch works and why you don't have to worry if it will stop working at any version. The game dev is surelly not typing "mom" "sister" on every dialog, he probably has those variables, it's basically a place you put stuff, the original value could be momName = "landlord". This patch is probably pointing to those variables and assigning new values, like momName = "mom", now the text could stay "How are you " + momName + "?" and momName would be replaced by the value "mom" and not "landlord". Hope I was clear enough.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes