E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Anyone else unable to open up the console? I've already set the 00console config.console to "True" But pressing Shift+O does nothing
You didnt add a space after u deleted false. True is 4 characters. False is 5. But why do u want to open the console for this game??? Its pointless!

Reactions: Jimmyshine

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Do you guys think V5 will be a December release so that the dev can put it out and then do quick fixes before taking a holiday break?

I hope it doesn't feature Xmas content though. Whoever thought Xmas clothing was sexy needs a kick in the dick.

Reactions: Yozzington

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Does ICSTOR has any other game of this kind? This is the game which has the best render and animation right now I think, although the writing is not so convincing.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Do you guys think V5 will be a December release so that the dev can put it out and then do quick fixes before taking a holiday break?

I hope it doesn't feature Xmas content though. Whoever thought Xmas clothing was sexy needs a kick in the dick.
In december we will probably have v7 or v6 depends if he will keep 3-6 weeks schedule or 3 months after this update.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
In december we will probably have v7 or v6 depends if he will keep 3-6 weeks schedule or 3 months after this update.
I doubt 0.7 will be ready by December. Judging by experience, we will have 0.5 in November, and 0.6 maybe at end of December... but I am just speculating.

OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
hollo guys....:HeyGuys:.... i need help Celia >> put things in her loose in the Teacher's Break Room. (Envelope, Stuff from the Sex Shop)..?

How do I get the letter and the stuff from the sex shop in the locker??...
A question better asked in the right thread.

But if I remember correctly you use the object you want to place on her closed storage. Ergo if you can see the content in the box its not closed and you clicked one screen to far.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Some letters have a function: I found:
S = screenshot; H = hidden text
V = switch on speech output; B = switch off speech output
I never faund this described. Are there any other functions?
I miss: completely switch off text, picture alone without text output.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
How do I know if i've come to the end of the current build?
the relationship with Caroline has come to an end and all other avenues have the 'work in progress' sign..

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
How do I know if i've come to the end of the current build?
the relationship with Caroline has come to an end and all other avenues have the 'work in progress' sign..
Well you probably have done everything for this build but if you want to make sure post your relationship status with each girl.

Reactions: uberzubron

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Really hope ICSTOR expands Liza's storyline to 5 stages. Makes no sense to me for Celia to have 5 stages and Liza to only have 3. It should be the other way around!
I partially agree with you,im a fan of Celia so i like her 5 levels but since im a fan of Yazmin i would like 5 levels for aunt's story as well.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes