ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I don't think that after reaching every storyline to max stage will bring us to the end of the game. I think that after that we will be able to get more points to convince them to have more group action with other characters now that we seduced them one by one.. At least i hope so. Game has a lot of ground to cover and many possibilities, patrons love the game etc.

Reactions: E-Dog

HowlsCastle

Mar 21, 2018
I don't think that after reaching every storyline to max stage will bring us to the end of the game. I think that after that we will be able to get more points to convince them to have more group action with other characters now that we seduced them one by one
There were plenty of group scenes in ICSTOR's previous games (IS1 and IS2 in particular) so hopefully you're right. Linda and Caroline together might give half the users on this thread heart attacks :coldsweat:

Reactions: ttt_ and BobaFATT

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I don't think that after reaching every storyline to max stage will bring us to the end of the game. I think that after that we will be able to get more points to convince them to have more group action with other characters now that we seduced them one by one.. At least i hope so. Game has a lot of ground to cover and many possibilities, patrons love the game etc.
Would be nice! Mom, aunt, and celia :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
What I do not understand in what the boy does with hes many womens:
The moust interesting things on a women is her vagina. that's why ...
Sexual intercourse in the missionary position is the most common human sex position.
Why does not this young man know this? Why does not he do this?
Why does not he have any interest in a vagina? why does not he explore what's on and in a vagina?
Can be, he not know the different between a Lady and a ladyboy ?
And not know what is a lady ? that's why ... he treat ladies as ladyboy?

Reactions: BrokenAJ

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
Sexual intercourse in the missionary position is the most common human sex position.
Why does not he have any interest in a vagina? why does not he explore what's on and in a vagina?
I don't know whether to laugh or be amazed

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I don't know whether to laugh or be amazed
amazed :) see here:

i hope, this boy learn, what this is, before he go to sara and hurt her and make she sad.
Look the last pictures from sara --- she is sad. And this is sad and make me sad.

Aaron55

Jul 25, 2018
Hey, I have a problem. In v0.3, I met Violet and her brother in the alley but I never saw her outside my house in the evening and now it's v0.4 and the guide says how that storyline will continue for v0.4 but I'm kinda stuck.
Any ideas?

Edit: I can't find Caroline anywhere else except in her bed at night. Also, I can't do the weekend event with her because of my referenced issue

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
Whats most interesting on a woman is dependent on the person interacting with said woman, some like the puss, some like the ass,some like the smile, some like the feet or the tits, e.t.c. As far as position goes once again dependent on woman and the person interacting with said woman. Some prefer missionary, some like cowgirl/reverse cowgirl, some like doggy style, some like the Wobbly H, some like the standing 69, some like the well the list goes on and on and to say that one position is what most people do comes from a very narrow scope of the person determining what the most common position is. I could put the kama sutra to shame but never be able to tell you what my favorite or the best position is, cause truth is, if it feels good it's the best and most used position at the time.

Taffy84

Aug 2, 2018
love this game..been searching for games after i finished DOD and Lost memories...will follow this one till the end :)

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Maybe he's afraid they have had kids and doesnt wanna feel the hotdog thrown down the hallway routine?

Because he's HUMAN. Thats why. Niw back to our game which is now in session

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
i cant enter the teachers break room, i have the keys, but nothing happens when click in the door.

I read the walkthrough and it still does not work

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes