Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Yasmin is bae , shes rising through the ranks fast!I even named her bush "The forest of Passion".....

erhnam

Dec 14, 2017
1. How much playtime does this game have at the moment?
2 How often has it happened that old saves havent worked after a update? Thinking if this is a hich or low risk if i start the game now.

american

Apr 24, 2017
1. How much playtime does this game have at the moment?
2 How often has it happened that old saves havent worked after a update? Thinking if this is a hich or low risk if i start the game now.
Only comment it will make extra to this and get you the head up were you want get disappoint ok with the time between update in can at time take so time but the wait is worth it because the gameplay and graphic are 99% bug free nd smooth playing in my opinion because Dev take special care in make sure the game is playable on first release without to many extra add fixed ok

Reactions: erhnam

mbarron9999

Jul 21, 2018
Playing on a Mac and seem to have either frozen or the mac trackpad doesn't work with the pool cleaning mini game... anybody else have this problem?

jal26

Oct 10, 2017
Yes, it is virtually impossible... Just shortly use a mouse to do that (10 min), and there is no more chores like this anymore :)

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes