Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
The whole mother son incest thing is just meh, but I like the Mom model in this game a lot. When dad/landlord/cocksucker came home from his business trip, I was ready to stab that fuck stick in his goddamn neck and shove a cigar into the hole!

Not like a good cigar though. Like a Garcia Vega or something you get from the grocery story 5 for $5.

What was funny though was I didn't hate the dev for pulling that stunt, I actually hated the character that ruined my good time. I wanted to go to his office the next day and cut his break lines just to ensure no further interruptions.

Man, I'm getting pissed off just talking about it again....:mad:

Great fucking game though!
Another sick freak who thinks like me! How great would it be if at some point in this game Justin Bieber V.2011 gets to bang mom in front of dad while he cries like the cock gobbling bitch he is, forced to see his wife pleasured in ways he can't possibly learn. Yeah, that whole cock block really made me hate that bald headed jizz mop. Sorry to rant, but I really hate him. I mean, really damn bad. Dumbshit.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Another sick freak who thinks like me! How great would it be if at some point in this game Justin Bieber V.2011 gets to bang mom in front of dad while he cries like the cock gobbling bitch he is, forced to see his wife pleasured in ways he can't possibly learn. Yeah, that whole cock block really made me hate that bald headed jizz mop. Sorry to rant, but I really hate him. I mean, really damn bad. Dumbshit.
Interesting !
why you hate the bald heared and not the curly-head ?
i hate, what the curly-head do with virgine. Only this.

ratboy20267

Dec 1, 2017
Just finished playing through all three family members paths (all that is available atm, of coure). My god, they are so good. I was expecting the mother to be my favorite, considering I am mainly sexually attracted to milfs. But my favorite actually ended up being Sara. She is too cute! I also really enjoy the romance in this story. It's well executed. Seriously the best sex game available atm. The sex scenes are actually insanely good, btw.

Reactions: RomanHume

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Is there any specific character beeing worked on for next update or will all characters be worked on? Or is it all completely unknown?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Is there any specific character beeing worked on for next update or will all characters be worked on? Or is it all completely unknown?
I think Patrons voted for update about Linda. I am guessing Aunt might get another update, just to decrease level of blue balling, since none of major three girls will get final level in 0.5, and that means no vaginal intercourse, so it will be aunt or her lover... :D

american

Apr 24, 2017
will guys and girls you like bitch about thing right good that is your right no problem but also remember it is also right of Dev to but a block on have his game copyy or download illegal also so keep on bitch all you like he may come on this site but I don't think it will happen but if he does on will you only got yourself to blame if games from him are remove so think about it

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Well, I actually like Bob. He seems to be a caring father figure and a likeable husband. His wife seems to be the bad partner in this marriage, because she's always bitching about him, no matter what he does.
He may be bad in bed, he may have his flaws, but after all I think he's sympathetic (given that he does not cheat or something like that). I felt really bad for betraying him with the office information, but the tempation to have something going with the twins was to strong.

In contrast to that I don't like Mom that much. First of all she's simply not my type. Second she's a cheating bitch. And she's always bitchy towards her husband. He does not deserve this kind of attitude.
So, I would like the idea of those two getting better again sometimes in future updates.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well, I actually like Bob. He seems to be a caring father figure and a likeable husband. His wife seems to be the bad partner in this marriage, because she's always bitching about him, no matter what he does.
He may be bad in bed, he may have his flaws, but after all I think he's sympathetic (given that he does not cheat or something like that). I felt really bad for betraying him with the office information, but the tempation to have something going with the twins was to strong.

In contrast to that I don't like Mom that much. First of all she's simply not my type. Second she's a cheating bitch. And she's always bitchy towards her husband. He does not deserve this kind of attitude.
So, I would like the idea of those two getting better again sometimes in future updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The twins that you can help make rich needs to have a better story line since who would screw their family for just one time sex when sex is temporary pleasure but having a dad with a high paying job is not temporary! The MC could not be that stupid and he should have made a deal that he gets half the money and some sex! Once he found out they are sluts the MC would not want to marry one of them so again the deal is so one sided and not worth banging twin sluts for! I hope that part of the game gets a really good update!

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes