slaboogy

Dec 30, 2017
I wish that there are no penetration scenes with Linda in 0.5 update. Hope it will in the end of the game.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Again this secret room. I haven't found it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah. Find the secret room and you will see Pops ain't a saint. And this isn't the 1st round of trouble between good old ma and pa, if you paid attention to what Caroline said. And even if he was the greatest guy on the planet, and whether he meant to or not, he still cockblocked the wet and wild weekend with hot momma. So, once again, FUCK that bald headed bitch! I hope his dominatrix pegs him til he cries. Damn asshat.

Reactions: GuardianZ and E-Dog

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah. Find the secret room and you will see Pops ain't a saint. And this isn't the 1st round of trouble between good old ma and pa, if you paid attention to what Caroline said. And even if he was the greatest guy on the planet, and whether he meant to or not, he still cockblocked the wet and wild weekend with hot momma. So, once again, FUCK that bald headed bitch! I hope his dominatrix pegs him til he cries. Damn asshat.
And Mom cockblocked that webcam session with Sara. Who's the bitch now, huh?

Seems like everyone is cockblocking everyone else.

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
W
The one on screen should work for u. Sometimes u gotta wait for a minute before renpy loads up. Even for me and i have 16gb ram, ssd, and an 8 core processor.
Well thing is it starts loading but it just stops the next second, i been waiting for 20 minutes now

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
W

Well thing is it starts loading but it just stops the next second, i been waiting for 20 minutes now
U got ur copy from here? U r on a pc, yes? Might have a slightly corrupt file or possibly unzipped bad? I suggest delete everything, redownload, and reunzip.....actually try deleting game first, unzip again and try. If not, delete everything and redownload.

Get the Mega copy. Its not split. Mega1 and mega2 are same files. Its just an extra link.

Reactions: Jimmyshine

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
U got ur copy from here? U r on a pc, yes? Might have a slightly corrupt file or possibly unzipped bad? I suggest delete everything, redownload, and reunzip.....actually try deleting game first, unzip again and try. If not, delete everything and redownload.

Get the Mega copy. Its not split. Mega1 and mega2 are just extra links.
I got the one from mediafire, im gonna get the mega one tho, i didnt go for mega because you cant get more than one gb every some time

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I got the one from mediafire, im gonna get the mega one tho, i didnt go for mega because you cant get more than one gb every some time
Yes u can. You can get around 5 or 6gb with free account. U just need the client for files over 1gb. I got around it by getting the mega app. Linked it to desktop account(free one with no client downloaded). Download using app then transfer to pc.

My sign-up bonuses are gone now. So, i have 15gb storage and still can get about 5gb download every 4 to 6hrs

Or, just use vpn. Pause before u reach ur 1gb quota, change ip address with the vpn and cpntinue to download. They track by ip address.

Reactions: Jimmyshine

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
Yes u can. You can get around 5 or 6gb with free account. U just need the client for files over 1gb. I got around it by getting the mega app. Linked it to desktop account(free one with no client downloaded). Download using app then transfer to pc.

My sign-up bonuses are gone now. So, i have 15gb storage and still can get about 5gb download every 4 to 6hrs

Or, just use vpn. Pause before u reach ur 1gb quota, change ip address with the vpn and cpntinue to download. They track by ip address.
Thank you, will try and report back, hope it works

Reactions: E-Dog

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017

It worked, thanks a lot

Reactions: E-Dog

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
And Mom cockblocked that webcam session with Sara. Who's the bitch now, huh?

Seems like everyone is cockblocking everyone else.
True. But in Mommy Wettest case, she didn't know she was camming, and not getting to see a naked babe and not getting to play filet your fishmitten with a naked hotty are 2 very different things. Knowing Moms, if she knew her sweet children were playing drench the monitor, she would have been out of that room after telling them to include her in the fun next time. Poppa 2 Pumps just fucks up everything he's around.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes