oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
after UnRen.bat ... what file in what path have the texts from Milfy City?
i seek .. but not found.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I can not wait, I hope that unlike the last update on her (the 0.2) there are many but many more scenes, of course I also assume that the MC is finally able to fuck her, postpone again with the excuse of an unexpected would make the boring thing , and then we are almost at the maximum of his level, (0.4 - 3/5, with the 0.5 we will go to 4/5)

( Sorry my english )

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I can not wait, I hope that unlike the last update on her (the 0.2) there are many but many more scenes, of course I also assume that the MC is finally able to fuck her, postpone again with the excuse of an unexpected would make the boring thing , and then we are almost at the maximum of his level, (0.4 - 3/5, with the 0.5 we will go to 4/5)

( Sorry my english )
I don't want to be blue balled again. HELL NO!

Reactions: Daggett81

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I agree with others that vaginal sex makes the most sense at this point. (Probably with a condom this time since it got raised and then forgotten in the heat of the moment in 0.2) having another interrupt delay would just be delaying for delayings sake.

A full 5/5 stat will probably be unprotected vaginal with creampie and anal.

Reactions: Mark17

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Celia is LONG overdue for an update. At least Judy's story hasnt even started so it isnt that bad.
Oh how much i agree! Untill you dare say that Judy's lack of content is not that bad. Its terrible!! :':)'( I need my therapy! She told we gonna have lots of it! My mental state (among other things) require constant care of a professional! School is woefully neglected already, we gotta get back to school where hot teachers and therapists roam!

DeathCanoeBonanza

Aug 7, 2017
Celia is LONG overdue for an update. At least Judy's story hasnt even started so it isnt that bad.
I actually thought Celia was going to be the female protagonist of the game when I first started playing it. She seemed to be the one with the most storyline to her.

Also, bear in mind, in no way am I complaining about this great game.

Reactions: Subyan

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I actually thought Celia was going to be the female protagonist of the game when I first started playing it. She seemed to be the one with the most storyline to her.

Also, bear in mind, in no way am I complaining about this great game.
Wait... Celia has a storyline? Her conduct was rather unbecoming of an educator and could have been reported to the headmaster. Instead of taking matters into his own hands he chose to wallow in self-pity... Until he took matters into his own hands for sexy revenge. I'm not going to suggest this to the author (I love this game) but nothing is perfect.
Surely ruining her life and opportunity to work would have been more emotionally satisfying to him. He has ammunition with the blackmail but would have to explain why and how he hacked a staff member's personal computer. She's kind of stupid too, keeping that record on a computer instead of always on her person.
Celia's reaction to his confession was kind of childish. Even if the MC did blurt it out in the hall, a good educator would have said something along the lines of "We should speak about this in private" instead of laughing in his face.
Even so, this whole aspect is thrown aside and never used again.

It looks like I have complaints. Niggles and mild confusion as to why some things are the way they are but nothing that actually frustrates me. Her character hasn't really been explored yet - and I appreciate that fact - but at the moment all I see is a shallow, vindictive, immature and corrupt big-titted slag.

DeathCanoeBonanza

Aug 7, 2017
Wait... Celia has a storyline? Her conduct was rather unbecoming of an educator and could have been reported to the headmaster. Instead of taking matters into his own hands he chose to wallow in self-pity... Until he took matters into his own hands for sexy revenge. I'm not going to suggest this to the author (I love this game) but nothing is perfect.
Surely ruining her life and opportunity to work would have been more emotionally satisfying to him. He has ammunition with the blackmail but would have to explain why and how he hacked a staff member's personal computer. She's kind of stupid too, keeping that record on a computer instead of always on her person.
Celia's reaction to his confession was kind of childish. Even if the MC did blurt it out in the hall, a good educator would have said something along the lines of "We should speak about this in private" instead of laughing in his face.
Even so, this whole aspect is thrown aside and never used again.

It looks like I have complaints. Niggles and mild confusion as to why some things are the way they are but nothing that actually frustrates me. Her character hasn't really been explored yet - and I appreciate that fact - but at the moment all I see is a shallow, vindictive, immature and corrupt big-titted slag.
I actually agree with you 100%, which is why I thought there was storyline to her. When you first start the game, the big "event" that propels things is the protagonist is a naive person who is attracted to his teacher. She reacts in the worst possible way, and he then wants to take revenge. Obviously, that means sex because this is a sex game, but there's still motivation there.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I actually agree with you 100%, which is why I thought there was storyline to her. When you first start the game, the big "event" that propels things is the protagonist is a naive person who is attracted to his teacher. She reacts in the worst possible way, and he then wants to take revenge. Obviously, that means sex because this is a sex game, but there's still motivation there.
Hehe, yeah. Vengeance bonking for the win!

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I agree with others that vaginal sex makes the most sense at this point. (Probably with a condom this time since it got raised and then forgotten in the heat of the moment in 0.2) having another interrupt delay would just be delaying for delayings sake.

A full 5/5 stat will probably be unprotected vaginal with creampie and anal.
according to me the stat 5/5 with Linda concerns a threesome (and the third will be the therapist)

(sorry my english )

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Celia's reaction to his confession was kind of childish.
Her character hasn't really been explored yet - and I appreciate that fact - but at the moment all I see is a shallow, vindictive, immature and corrupt big-titted slag.
So what you are saying is that.. i'm not suppose to wish lewding her like.. lots of times?:coldsweat: Because she doesn't appear to have a realistic personality? Big titted slags need dicks too youknow, their shallow nature are a perfect match for something tangible and filling like the mc's dick.:relievedface: Confucius, eat your heart out!

Reactions: CptRexx

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So what you are saying is that.. i'm not suppose to wish lewding her like.. lots of times?:coldsweat: Because she doesn't appear to have a realistic personality?
Nope. I was giving my opinion and why she needs a little more work done on her. Initially it seemed like revenge was the main plot of the game but now it's a parade of the lewds (which is fine too). Wanting to lewd her up is absolutely a-okay but for my tastes she hasn't been explored as a character enough.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes