terroralpha

May 1, 2017
It will soon be. Place is getting full of lazy people who don't even bother reading a couple of posts before asking the same question.
you mean stupid people. all the information they need is 2 clicks away and yet they keep asking the same dumb ass questions. i think this website should mute people for asking stupid questions. start with 1 day and with each offense increase the duration.

Last edited:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
you mean stupid people. all the information they need is 2 clicks away and yet they keep asking the same dumb ass questions. i think this website should mute people for asking stupid questions. start with 1 day and with each offense increase the duration.
Careful. There's some who are absolutely new to the forums and don't know what to do. You have to give some sympathy to them and get them on their feet first.

Of course there are exceptions.

How long has it been testing?

How long does it fucking take to bugtest a Renpy game?
Your first post here is to bitch? You must be really new to this site. It will be out when its out, bitching about it isn't going to change that.

Welcome!
If there's no vaginal penetration with LInda this update then we riot.
If I were you, I'd take a step back and think about what you're posting. @MrPixel's trying to be nice saying that you're new. Clearly you know enough about this and you try and clusterfuck the thread? Word of advice, unless you're a patron/have a coding background/you're a budding dev, it's be best to be appreciative that you can access this for nothing. It might not be what you like but if you want to give advice, go ahead and donate instead of starting a flame war on a pirate site.

pratham1101

Jul 18, 2018
What command to cheat money in console?
inventory.money=x
that's what it was the last time I played the game, you might be able to check out the commands by typing this into the console:
dir() <--- this should show you a list of all the variables, assuming he hasn't changed any commands since then player should still be an object.
you can then type:
dir(player) <--- this should show you all the classes associated with the player so that you can select which variables you want to change. this method is kind of the universal way to go through renpy games so that you can edit the variables and skip grinding.
another command that I think might work in this game is:
inventory.earn(x) <-- this command increases your cash by "x" but both commands should work fine since there aren't any constant checks for cash that affect gameplay so it won't cause any scenes to misfire or get you stuck in a loop cause a scene was supposed to occur before you reached a certain cash point, but (probably) because a boolean got switched, nothing would occur. sorry im kinda getting off track here, hope this helped you somewhat and that you understood how to find the renpy commands in any game if they aren't on f95 yet, if they are you can literally just google it though usually and it should take you to the page on that game's thread where someone added the commands as a spoiler, cmd + f or cntrl+f (if you have a windows device) should be able to locate the part of the page where the commands are if you can't be bothered to search for it yourself by scrolling (i.e. if you want to get right back into fapping :p)

maybe I should have started with the f95 finding thing huh? probably would have been easier to simply follow that but whatever ill do that next time . I also made my text blue since there's the entire dark theme going on on f95 rn so it'd probably be easier on your eyes
Good luck ;)

If I were you, I'd take a step back and think about what you're posting. @MrPixel's trying to be nice saying that you're new. Clearly you know enough about this and you try and clusterfuck the thread? Word of advice, unless you're a patron/have a coding background/you're a budding dev, it's be best to be appreciative that you can access this for nothing. It might not be what you like but if you want to give advice, go ahead and donate instead of starting a flame war on a pirate site.
True, plus icstor's updates tend to have a ton of renders and content, plus we also know that there's a ton of text and renders in this update, since we all kinda gave the author for the game ideas on what questions and stuff we want answered. plus I mean were gonna get the update eventually. plus if its buggy then literally ALL of his thousands of patrons are gonna spam him and I kinda think that (just throwing it out there buddy) maybe icstor doesn't want a spam of how his game is buggy on his patreon? I mean he does still have to earn money eventually and just having a ton of message at the top of his pattern saying his game is super buggy WOULD kinda make possible patrons decide to hold onto their money.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
True, plus icstor's updates tend to have a ton of renders and content, plus we also know that there's a ton of text and renders in this update, since we all kinda gave the author for the game ideas on what questions and stuff we want answered. plus I mean were gonna get the update eventually. plus if its buggy then literally ALL of his thousands of patrons are gonna spam him and I kinda think that (just throwing it out there buddy) maybe icstor doesn't want a spam of how his game is buggy on his patreon? I mean he does still have to earn money eventually and just having a ton of message at the top of his pattern saying his game is super buggy WOULD kinda make possible patrons decide to hold onto their money.
His patrons would spam his Discord. Honestly it's rare to see a release of any game be completely bug free but his patrons understand that.

Reactions: Thermophob

shiama

Feb 23, 2018
So people interested on the update should stop watching the thread because a bunch of morons can't stop asking the same questions over and over again or posting stupid memes unrelated to the game? :rolleyes:
Sorry but no. They are the ones in the wrong here not the people who have this thread on a watch list.
You do realize even if you "unwatch" the thread you can simply click the popular games section and see if the title has been updated to include "v0-05"?

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
You do realize even if you "unwatch" the thread you can simply click the popular games section and see if the title has been updated to include "v0-05"?
From experience (And those who've been here longer can explain better), sure there's plenty of ways to see when the game's updated but some forget which version they last played so they ask and on the other side you have many new members who come and ask questions because they don't know how this works or they like asking questions to get their answers. Everyone's different.

The main thing to try and get what you want (Or understand how to get what you want) without stirring the damn pot.

Reactions: american

Seprons

Nov 17, 2018
Guys, I am having a problem where I open the inventory after getting the key from the teacher's desk and when I open my inventory, it always crashes saying that something was missing a value?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I guarantee the vast majority of people viewing this thread don't want to read 700 pages of nonsense to find this information.
You just collected every popular game thread on this site with that statement. Try reading the Summertime Saga thread or any of the others,like it around the time an update comes, its all the same.

Just scan the posts quickly or if there are multiple pages skip to the last so your post pointer updates then go away. I've skipped hundreds of posts that way.

Reactions: TheDevian
U

User_51567

If i learned 1 thing on my time on this website it would be.

"Never, ever watch a popular game thread around a release date".

That horny horde of idiots that resurface around that time asking the same stupid questions over and over and over again, very bad for my blood pressure.
Personally i would lock a popular thread around a release time, or only give access to active/well known members and such to prevent the horny horde of idiots who only create a account to ask stupid questions around that time instead of using a little bit of common sense and use the search button or even checking a couple posts back.

As for this game,
I haven't tried it yet because i have a couple trust issues with Icstor because of his previous abandoned/rushed projects and really don't want to get into another game of him only to have it thrown away when he has another idea for another game.
However...... As this is going to reach the 0.5 mark and it's getting harder and harder to ignore it every month i think that it's time to try it out when the 0.5 comes out.

Very curious about it all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
If i learned 1 things on my time on this website it would be.

That horny horde of idiots that resurface around that time asking the same stupid questions over and over and over again, very bad for my blood pressure.
Personally i would lock a popular thread around a release time, or only give access to active/well known members and such to prevent the horny horde of idiots who only create a account to ask stupid questions around that time instead of using a little bit of common sense and use the search button or even checking a couple posts back.

As for this game,
I haven't tried it yet because i have a couple trust issues with Icstor because of his previous abandoned/rushed projects and really don't want to get into another game of him only to have it thrown away when he has another idea for another game.
However...... As this is going to reach the 0.5 mark and it's getting harder and harder to ignore it every month i think that it's time to try it out when the 0.5 comes out.

Oh boy, you're in for one hell of a ride.
What I would give to experience this game anew.

Hamlet

Jan 21, 2018
The game thread and the discussion thread should be separate. The first should be locked and only allow posts that announce something important - like an increase in the completion percentage or the posting of an update. The other thread can be left for all the inane, lazy, repetitive comments. That way many of us can know the game's status and not have to drop in to a load of exasperating, pointless crap.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The game thread and the discussion thread should be separate. The first should be locked and only allow posts that announce something important - like an increase in the completion percentage or the posting of an update. The other thread can be left for all the inane, lazy, repetitive comments. That way many of us can know the game's status and not have to drop in to a load of exasperating, pointless crap.
Obviously that wouldn't work how would anyone post an update or link if the thread was locked, should we dm a mod or staff member everytime we want to add a link or post an update.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
If i learned 1 thing on my time on this website it would be.

As for this game,

The only notifications that annoy me are the rating ones and I finally got around to getting those disabled last week. The new post ones at least usually only come up once until you look again.

Last edited:

Hamlet

Jan 21, 2018
Obviously that wouldn't work how would anyone post an update or link if the thread was locked, should we dm a mod or staff member everytime we want to add a link or post an update.
Given the choice between that and this - yes.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I always like that situation around new update where the same people start talking about locking or not locking the thread, about other people asking for the same thing and then themselves they make 10 thread pages talking about the same thing, i see some similarities there between these two groups. :poop:

If mods will want to close the thread, they will do it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes