Draconick143

Jul 27, 2017
I have aquick question only partly pertaining to the game. It would sem that my machine is taking quite some time to load the game (up to the splash screen). Is anyone else having this problem, or just me? (To be far, the machine I'm using is old and crappy, and could probably do with a thouough cleaning out, among other things. ) If it is just me, I'll go looking for the cause locally. So, anyone else having it slow to start? (I will check other games that use Ren'Py to see if it still does it, but woul dlike a bit of input.)
I think it just takes a minute, mine usually takes a couple

Reactions: dsag921491

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Milfy City v0.5b Skunked (830MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

tnx master

Reactions: wyc9601

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
For those of you getting a black starting screen and not seeing any animated scene. Make sure you have an audio device connected to your PC. This game and RPGM games are finicky if you don't have an some sort of audio device connected to your PC.

lonewolf35

Oct 18, 2018
An easy way is
Restore option.rpy to it's original, download place it in your Milfy City folder with the games exe
Run unren.bat
Type 3 hit enter
Done
Run game
Shift + O to enter console
Cheat
Have Fun!
See Images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cannot be done as it said "the system cannot find the file specified"
do i have to input the "option.rpy"?
or do i need to do anything more?

krmit

May 5, 2017
Felt like it was a bit short this time. It looks like we'll never get more Celia scenes at this rate.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
I think it just takes a minute, mine usually takes a couple
Nah, it's more than that. I've been playnig through, and my system is fucking up. I need to d some maintenance on this POS. If I had just taken a few more minutes and tried to paly, the answer would have been obvious. Alhough it's nice to know that it isn't ALL my machine :)

Reactions: Draconick143
3.70 star(s) 409 Votes