Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i done the "True"
still cannot open up the console. no ide where i done wrong.
although can play but cannot open console
So shift + O does nothing but you have activated the console?
Do you just want money cheat?
upload your save and I'll add money for you if you want.

lonewolf35

Oct 18, 2018
So shift + O does nothing but you have activated the console?
Do you just want money cheat?
upload your save and I'll add money for you if you want.
yup, i do not understand.
where to find saves?
Or do you mind upload a money cheat save for me.
Thanks.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
sure, Thanks man.
money make it MAX, as i cant do anything with the shift+O
other REN is easy. only this game... sigh...
change from False to True also cannot open console. i really do not understand what is happening.
Here you go money = 9999
At start after therapist visit
just put in your \Milfy_City-0.5b-pc\game\saves folder and load save 1 page 1
remember to delete 191883_ from save file name so it's 1-1-LT1.save

use computer in mc bedroom to change name just click the name (lonewolf35) & enter the new name
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lonewolf35

Oct 18, 2018
Here you go money = 9999
At start after therapist visit
just put in your \Milfy_City-0.5b-pc\game\saves folder and load save 1 page 1
remember to delete 191883_ from save file name so it's 1-1-LT1.save

use computer in mc bedroom to change name just click the name (lonewolf35) & enter the new name
Thanks

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Hands down the best update so far. Everything good is obvious. I only had a few issues with it.

There's a lot of girls to go around here and the polls to my knowledge don't focus enough on the characters that aren't part of the family. I know it's primarily incest, but characters like Judy, Delilah, and Macy. Extremely attractive characters that I'd like to see pushed more. It's becoming increasingly annoying to see "Work in Progress" for these characters all these updates later.

My biggest issue with these kinds of games are that they introduce new characters without first giving the existing ones more screen time. Liza and Yasmin took up an entire update themselves, and while it was fun, I would've liked to get more of Macy and Delilah. Don't ignore them fully. Just give us a bone shard every update or so to remind us they exist and to keep them relevant.

At this moment, I don't care for Cindy. At all. That scene I felt was wasted on her. Coulda used that time to give Macy some dialogue or something since I don't recall seeing her speak since the first version. Delilah I know hasn't spoken a word since her introduction. Headmaster's cool though. Homie seems to have my back.

But still, great update. I was afraid my anticipation would ruin the result. But Linda went crazy!

Was there already a poll for the next character? I'm seeing people say it's gonna be Caroline again.

Reactions: poser707
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes