Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hands down the best update so far. Everything good is obvious. I only had a few issues with it.

There's a lot of girls to go around here and the polls to my knowledge don't focus enough on the characters that aren't part of the family. I know it's primarily incest, but characters like Judy, Delilah, and Macy. Extremely attractive characters that I'd like to see pushed more. It's becoming increasingly annoying to see "Work in Progress" for these characters all these updates later.

My biggest issue with these kinds of games are that they introduce new characters without first giving the existing ones more screen time. Liza and Yasmin took up an entire update themselves, and while it was fun, I would've liked to get more of Macy and Delilah. Don't ignore them fully. Just give us a bone shard every update or so to remind us they exist and to keep them relevant.

At this moment, I don't care for Cindy. At all. That scene I felt was wasted on her. Coulda used that time to give Macy some dialogue or something since I don't recall seeing her speak since the first version. Delilah I know hasn't spoken a word since her introduction. Headmaster's cool though. Homie seems to have my back.

But still, great update. I was afraid my anticipation would ruin the result. But Linda went crazy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was there already a poll for the next character? I'm seeing people say it's gonna be Caroline again.
Agreed my favourite character is Sara but I would love to see side charactors like Macy get some content.

No there hasn't been a poll for the focus of the next update yet it probably won't happen until v0.5c is released for $10 patrons maybe a day or two later.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
where is new update link?
In the or see quotes below
Here's a mirror to Milfy City v0.5b Mac/PC for those having issues with the other links and some other mirrors an stuff just 'cause...
Milfy City v0.5b MAC (3.07GB) -
Milfy City v0.5b PC (3.12GB) -

Crunched version:
Milfy City v0.5b Crunched
PC (793MB) -
MAC (772MB) -

I don't have a mac so I can't test it but it should work?? maybe... I don't know... buy a pc.
did my thingy...
Milfy City v0.5b Skunked (830MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Last edited:

Nalsur

Jan 11, 2018
Just started the patch , anyone feel bad for the dad ?
he's a good guy, i think he doesn't deserve to be treated like that :/

Reactions: Danlorn

zxcnmbv

Aug 26, 2017
So I think the Mac version is broken... Every time I download it I get an error and can't extract. I've tried multiple different unzip programs, the terminal and even restarting my computer and still nothing. Any help?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So I think the Mac version is broken... Every time I download it I get an error and can't extract. I've tried multiple different unzip programs, the terminal and even restarting my computer and still nothing. Any help?
Download one of my links for Mac - see this post -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Cheat nod for this game? i seem to remember there being one but cant find it
Nope no cheat mod for this game

The is a money cheat:
Shift + O for console then type: inventory.earn(500)

There are Saves -
And a and hints/tips etc on the walkthrough & faq thread -
But no mods yet.

Reactions: MausMaus
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes