puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
They're in the kitchen on the counter.
I have downloaded and restarted game..twice...can not make dishes appear on kitchen counter..I know you have to wash them,,but they are not appearing..how many times Mom ask you to do them before they appear?

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Guys I've lost the saves from my previous match, does anyone have one from the end of 0.4c? Thanks :D

EDIT: nevermind, I don't know how but the game found my old saves :LOL:

Last edited:

synion

Aug 19, 2017
Hi, I inspect issue with open this app on Mac and I found that there is an issue with movie.rpa file. Second, it needs to change the permission inside an application, So

Bash:
chmod +x Milfy_City.app/Contents/MacOS/Milfy_City
chmod +x Milfy_City.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Milfy_City
After this, I remove the movies.rpa from the game folder
but remember to make a copy of this file
Code:
rm Milfy_City.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/movies.rpa
So the game work but I didn't check if all works.
I think the animations couldn't work.

jakedog

Nov 14, 2018
this is very off topic but I really enjoyed the game and was wondering if there were any similar games to milfy city I should play?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I have downloaded and restarted game..twice...can not make dishes appear on kitchen counter..I know you have to wash them,,but they are not appearing..how many times Mom ask you to do them before they appear?
I don't fuckin' know, I posted that back in Feb, there've been updates since then.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Apparently my upload of mac (full) version to mega and filescdn where buggy... reuploading now...

ahsbdvgsa

Nov 19, 2018
Hi all, i've already completed 0.4c version of the game, how do i upgrade to the new 0.5b?? I have to install the game all over? Please i need some help here. Also do i have to backup save files? Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes