ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
How do you install the spy camera in the bathroom?

I figured it out. Unlike many of the other inventory items, you just have to take the spy camera out of your inventory bag while you are in the bathroom and it is instantly installed.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
icstor has always done amazing work. renders and animation are flawless. so glad he came over to renpy.

Reactions: $uicideboy$

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
For a first build, I have to say that this is fantastic work! Linda is my favorite of the ladies, but I can't for things to progress with the rest of the choices. Except Celia. I hope I get to blackmail her until she is a willing slave. :evilsmile::FuckYea:

leoleo1259

May 19, 2017
Play android ver and got can't touch this bug meaning i can't click on some of things like console spy cam etc.. Will be super grateful if you can give me a fixed one and this game is super duper cool thanks

SystemOne

Apr 28, 2017
The 0.1 is so good and the game looks very promising, ICSTOR is the king no doubt.
I don't mind the game being in renpy it's an amazing change, but I feel somewhat nostalgic about his old games (IS and Milf's control)

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
Love this game. But I hate when the mom took initiative. I prefer the mC corrupting his mom. Here his mother is really horny. And she always think about pounding her son. If MC have the opportunity to seduce mom, that would be awesome.

Reactions: franzo

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
Usually I ignore games(daughter and other) with simialiar 3d models cause they give me uncanny valley.
But your game is exception. Really great job!

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Full Save at this stage of the game is bullshit you will miss all sex scenes! Only one scene is repeatable.

Edit: oh f*** i forgott the blackmail path with the teacher you can repeat. I always repress that. I dont really like blackmail....

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes