cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You just cry and not answer my question, still i think its third one
Easy, easy, Champ, I did not know your previous post was a question, so assumed it as a speculation/guess of yours. - But ok, here is what I thing: she is either a new character and somehow related to MC (Cousin etc.) or maybe a young Linda/Caroline with a fake tattoo for a photo shooting. (Actually I really don't care who this person is.)

And to be honest I totally forgot about the picture in the corridor.. so I was somehow perplex after hearing something about a third sister. (Not a big fan of Siscon :LOL:)

Have a beer, mate!

Reactions: User_804376

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
Easy, easy, Champ, I did not know your previous post was a question, so assumed it as a speculation/guess of yours. - But ok, here is what I thing: she is either a new character and somehow related to MC (Cousin etc.) or maybe a young Linda/Caroline with a fake tattoo for a photo shooting. (Actually I really don't care who this person is.)

And to be honest I totally forgot about the picture in the corridor.. so I was somehow perplex after hearing something about a third sister. (Not a big fan of Siscon :LOL:)

Have a beer, mate!
I don't mind, but im just curious, who is she. I bet my guess.
We have 5 updates and not even a word, about her(or i just missed it). I like when story go in logical way, and don't stay with empty blanks.
Thats why i don't like IC2 because there was police officer with no content(but it was started phone number etc).

Drink with me

XOXO :p

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
i really like eyes colour from this game i just hope sara can get some love for next poll pls cant wait to take her first time
can soemone share the poll for 0.6

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Archangel Gab

Jul 15, 2018
I was trying to show the game to a friend but he does not understand english, so I thought maybe I can create a patch for it. The problem is I have no idea how to do it
or if anyone is already doing it. If so, I can help with translation, grammar, etc. If not, can someone explain to me how to do it? Is it too hard? Do I need to know programming stuff?

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Would be cool to see Caroline and MC going to a (sexy) clothes fair to advertise Caroline's shop. Caroline could pose as model for her own shop and later they would go out on a date as a couple, ending the night in a high class motel.

glory_ck

Sep 10, 2018
Linda storyline seems end in this update. But whether Bob find her cheat on him or not, i want to see the consequence. I do love caroline and linda. More story about linda since milf villa ends when mc get laid with his mom, please.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
So with the next update being Caroline, and seeing it'll finish her character progression, it'll probably be a lengthy update.

Linda's took 4 months, safe to say that with December and the holidays around the corner, we shouldn't expect this until around March?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes