Hexed11

Apr 2, 2018
Linda keeps coming to my room every night after I finished her part so it is really slowing me down, anyone else with this bug? How to fix it please.

Last edited:

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I just love this game I really do, the graphics, the story and the vids. If I could add just one thing to the visual experience, it would be that when Linda is giving a bj she would be looking directly up at the MC. I've been waiting for that and unless I've missed it, it hasn't happened yet. Even on the stills I don't remember it but if it was on the vid, OH BABY.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Linda keeps coming to my room every night after I finished her part so it is really slowing me down, anyone else with this bug? How to fix it please.
You must download and play v0.5c. The bug you're experiencing is still present in v0.5b and fucks up your save file for upcoming releases, so unfortunately it's rather critical.

MonkMan

May 8, 2018
When an update says "60 new animations," is that understood to be 60 animations in the new story content only? There are notes on Patreon about adding better animations when target monthly goals are met, but the assumption would be that those would be added once the main game in done. Is that a bad assumption? Would some of the 60 new animations be in the old content or would that likely be a specific note if old content was updated?

Thanks!

Last edited:

jsmith88125

May 30, 2018
hey anyone have a fast download link? Not the ones from incestgames.com and the thing u use to extract all the files (im too impatient to play)

Hoagiemister

Nov 25, 2018
not yet.. that's where i'm stuck at. i got to the part where there was a girl blowing him and that was it.
That happens after you get the note. Next you visit Bob in the afternoon in his and Linda's room and talk to him about the trip and give him the exemption slip. Linda will come to your room the next morning to take you on the trip.

Hoagiemister

Nov 25, 2018
I'm having a problem in 0.5C. After returning from the beach and talking to Linda the next morning about the trip, etc., later that afternoon she appears on the foot of the bed but I can't click on her because I have the "Take a nap", "Sleep until next day" "Back" options over her. I know there's a final night time scene with her but I can't trigger this afternoon event to get to it.
Does anyone have a saved file at the point where Linda visits MC's room in the afternoon after the beach trip? This might get me past the point where I'm having my issue. It's the scene which ends with Caroline coming to the room looking for paper.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
We've all done this, and people still do what you have done when posting your answer, and as you're new here, this should really be in the walkthrough/FAQ thread.

So please don't take offence, and don't be surprised if Admin lets you know either with a message, or on here (it can happen)

This is what you need to do, or rather, what you are meant to do, when posting something like this.

Add the spoiler option to it, to hide it.

Use "insert" ,just to the right of the smiley face, when adding a post, and select "spoiler"

Here are the steps to get to the beach.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So do place any "walkthroughs" in here as I said or you'll probably get short shrift, from some people, for doing what you've done.

;)(y)

MC main page info.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Akutagawa

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Denglisch in seiner schönsten Form :D

Sei doch nicht so bös' zu mir, Herr Weltmeister :p

Sometimes I just like to write down my thoughts and don't care what other people think about it... ;) call it therapy:)
It's okay, you can share your thoughts and opinions but others will tell you how they feel about it as well, whether they like it or dislike it, don't take it personally.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Is there a cheat for the money?
Why cheat?
Just save the game before you play Rock Paper Scissors or The Memory Game and each time you win, save it again, reload and carry on "ad infinitum".

Then you'll have enough money.

You don't really need that much in this game either. I've got about $550 to date (V.05c) and am now sitting back waiting for the next "instalment" (due in the new year)

d-e-vane

Feb 14, 2018
It's not that it's hard, it's that it's tedious, especially prior to working for the MC's parents.

Is there a cheat for the money?

Check out . Enable the console, money = XXX (I believe).

Fudd's right about not needing a lot of money, though. Probably about 1000 should set you up for the remainder of the game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes