AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Wait, are you actually talking about putting effort into something ? .
Make an effort to play an game, or to find/discover/do something for yourself..

That's crazyyy o_O
i know, sometimes i'm scared by myself
but right now i'm really curious about this game you're making. care to share a hint?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I am going to laugh my ass of when i am going to release my game(when sponsorion is up and running).
Been working on it for a year now, it's got at least 16+ hours of game play(not even at the 0.1 stage) and the closest that you will come to sex with family is a down-blouse scene:giggle:
God that's going to cause a massive shit storm from the horny horde...
Offtop - Well, if it will be grindy +16hours and clicking on rooms for 1000 times with no rewards really like the beginning of Big Brother and you will call it ''fun gameplay'' then i would rate that type of game in terms of fun ''Not really/10''. Hell, going to church is more fun than these type of games. (n)

Coming back - Patreon overlords that vote for Caroline are the best, there's no such thing like too much Caroline in this game.
Square Enix won't create any more Tomb Raider games, but ICSTOR for sure will pour some content into Caroline Ass. (y)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I have Sara at 3/5, is there any more for her right now?
Yeah Sara's content currently ends at relationship level 3/5
Did you really miss the in game notice that tells you "work in progress" & "You've just finished all available content for this character".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
I had her at 3/5 a few updates ago. So no. With the new update and content, even with her in it, thought there was new stuff. This has been an over multiple update playthrough.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I had her at 3/5 a few updates ago. So no. With the new update and content, even with her in it, thought there was new stuff. This has been an over multiple update playthrough.
Ah OK no this was a Linda/Mom only update, Next is Caroline maybe you will see some new Sara content in update 0.7 or 0.8.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I don't agree (At least not completely).

I rather have 12 hours of good story and only near the end some sexual scenes, then a complete fuck show from start to finish.
For example, a couple days ago a played Chubby Holiday.... And my god does that game suck(for me).
Every scene is a new sexual encounter and just 1 complete shit show.
But Dating my daughter has at least s full evening of game-play, and of course depending on you choices there isn't any real sex.. (I am not saying that the story is that great, but at least there is something like a story and a actual "realistic" progression curve)

I am going to laugh my ass of when i am going to release my game(when sponsorion is up and running).
Been working on it for a year now, it's got at least 16+ hours of game play(not even at the 0.1 stage) and the closest that you will come to sex with family is a down-blouse scene:giggle:
God that's going to cause a massive shit storm from the horny horde...

But back to this game..
It's again personal preference..
80% of the people here are just looking for the "good stuff" .
18% are looking for a good story
2% is looking for inspiration for own games.

Just a simple matter of question and demand..
Icstor knows that most people just want to see a simple fuck-fest, he knows he can make the most money of that... So 1+1 equals 2.... And many other like them.
Large part of the developers who try to make a game with a story fail to do that due to
-Pressure from pledgers who want to see the good stuff a.s.a.p
-Story based games take longer to grow a solid following/pledgers so they fall to the financial stress of making that game.
-And the creators who started making a story based game, found out that a fuck fest makes more money and chance their game due to that reason.

View attachment 184670
Fair points but like I said I think a balance should be important. Depraved Awakening handled it well in my opinion, pretty interesting story but still some extra sex here and there. But yeah I noticed it's lack of popularity compared to games like this and DMD and that's a shame.

And Dating your daughter isn't really better written than this, from what I have played. It's basically like Milf City only doesn't go further and instead keeps you teasing all the time. Got bored real quickly with that tbh

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So see you next year ... I'm not interested in these two copy-pasted characters when the unique char as Sara is forgotten ...
I would prefer to see more Sara content rather than Linda & Caroline or some (any) content for side girls like Macy, Delilah etc but they did terrible in the poll. Hopefully with ICSTOR now picking a second girl for content updates we will get some content added for the neglected characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Wait and see.
I will wait, don't worry, but last update is about Linda (which I really don't care/play) & next will probably (surely) about Caroline (which I quite like, but still she has a lot of content) and I really doubt that will be Sara update soon ... and I totally doubt that will ever be update for my most favourite char ... I loved her first time I saw her ... Lilly ... she is so fucking gorgeous ... maybe in two years, who knows ...

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Version 0.6 - Caroline, Celia
Version 0.7 - Judy, Sara
Version 0.8 - Linda, Yazmin/Liza or Neighbors
Officially.
Also there will be a Christmas update.
Still, will have to wait a long long time ... I'm sorry, but Judy, Linda & Celia are three almost the same looking women ... short hair, almost same face & body ... I'm just not interested in these (I know, then I shouldn't play this game, but I really want for other chars) and want minor characters like Sara, Lilly, Macy & others not so famous ... so, generally, I'm not complaining, just saying my thoughts that I have to wait almost a year :D

Reactions: lo0u

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah the childish innocent & "sweet" little sister type is SO unique, lol. Have you played any games like this before..
I wasn't talking about her character ... the story in this game is not the most important for me :) there are many other games where story is much more important that other aspects ...

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I wasn't talking about her character ... the story in this game is not the most important for me :) there are many other games where story is much more important that other aspects ...
Lol ok, her face & body is more unique in a game like this but not nearly as attractive as the others tbh

Reactions: Subyan
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes