Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
N.jpg

As many of you commented and send me a message that it can’t be just Linda/Caroline update every time with every release. I do agree with you guys. So, I want to skip them in version 0.7 to give other characters a chance. Here’s my proposition of characters for a few upcoming versions.

Version 0.6 - Caroline, Celia

Version 0.7 - Judy, Sara

Version 0.8 - Linda, Yazmin/Liza or Neighbors

I think it's a little fairer than Linda/Caroline all the time. Please let me know in the comments what you think about this proposition :)
Xmas Episode:

Next month is December and I know that I could just take a few weeks free for my family and rest a little, but I decided to give you guys a nice surprise and I’m working really hard on an Xmas episode that will be a little non-canon but it will contain a LOT of characters with some very hot action!

I’m sure everyone will love these new scenes. But, I don’t want to say anything more lest I spoil it. Be sure to visit our Discord often to check the new previews!

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Oh man, seems like I'm going to have to wait a long time for more content with Sarah. :(
I get that a lot of people like Caroline, but she's so generic to me; same with Linda. They look like way too many characters in other games, even ICSTOR's games.
Ah well, it is what it is.

Last edited:

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
For as long as this has been out, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of content. I keep running into Work in Progress all around the city.

patate

Jul 26, 2017
I installed the incest patch and it's not working for me. Or is it just in the beginning that he keep calling his family his "friends"?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I installed the incest patch and it's not working for me. Or is it just in the beginning that he keep calling his family his "friends"?
No, where did you put the patch file? It goes in Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game
Your Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game should look similar to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i need help i cant find 3 copay name help me pls in father work place
Wrong Thread! Go ask Here -
Or check the walkthrough linked on post 3 page 1 -

Reactions: fried

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Oh man, seems like I'm going to have to wait a long time for more content with Sarah. :(
I get that a lot of people like Caroline, but she's so generic to me; same with Linda. They look like way too many characters in other games, even ICSTOR's games.
Ah well, it is what it is.
Not that long, the Christmas episode will have Sara content and thats just a few weeks away.

Reactions: AlterSack
May 8, 2018
Version 0.7 - Judy, Sara
Officially.
Also there will be a Christmas update.

View attachment 185042

As many of you commented and send me a message that it can’t be just Linda/Caroline update every time with every release. I do agree with you guys. So, I want to skip them in version 0.7 to give other characters a chance. Here’s my proposition of characters for a few upcoming versions.

Version 0.7 - Judy, Sara

I think it's a little fairer than Linda/Caroline all the time. Please let me know in the comments what you think about this proposition :)
Xmas Episode:

Next month is December and I know that I could just take a few weeks free for my family and rest a little, but I decided to give you guys a nice surprise and I’m working really hard on an Xmas episode that will be a little non-canon but it will contain a LOT of characters with some very hot action!

I’m sure everyone will love these new scenes. But, I don’t want to say anything more lest I spoil it. Be sure to visit our Discord often to check the new previews!
Thanks guys for sharing this wonderful news with us, and thanks to ICSTOR too, choosing to add Judy and Celia in next updates. Just like was stated here many times before, those two girls are main characters beside family members and they deserve same treatment.

Fearless

Nov 8, 2017
There's a glitch everynight mom come in the room and make out cant prevent it does it mean i finished the game nearly all the characters are done and when is the next update please

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
I keep waiting for more Sara I feel like I keep missing something of hers.
I quite agree with you. I feel that Sara holds great potential. She's the "innocent" ( as in new to sex and love ). Linda is the frustrated wife, Caroline, is the quite promiscuous older sister ( by her own admission ). Sara's lack of experience and eagerness to make her brother happy in their love can make for extensive scenes and deep plots. Let us not forget that the MC himself is a bit of a virgin himself ( except perhaps for fapping the tub). With the older ladies he's kind of along for the ride but with Sara, their joy is in exploring and learning together ( which after all is how most of us did it ) That I find quite intriguing to see where it leads. OK..done. *drops down his two cents*

Reactions: fried

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Well, to be fair, what ICSTOR wrote was just a proposition. If the donators don't want it, he may step back.
But, again there would be three updates and the neighbours would be the only minor characters to get some content. Everyone else already has content. In my opinion it would be nice to see an update with only minor characters progressing, which are:

Macy, Delilah, Lily, Neighbours, Juliett, Sex Shop Girl, Cindy. They deserve some attention, too.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes