Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I miss Sara but by the look of it we won't be getting more of her for a while. Kinda sad...
Thank god..
A fine example of of good storytelling over a storm of lewds is Love and Submission.
There should be a better balance, that game is interesting in terms of story but basically has no sex scenes even after I played so many hours. That's not good

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Excuse me. I have one question. Can someone tell me if the 0.5B is the last update only for Android? Or there is also 0.5C for android and didnt find it yet? If there is 0.5C then please someone send me the update link. Confirm someone. Thank you.

U

User_51567

Thank god..

There should be a better balance, that game is interesting in terms of story but basically has no sex scenes even after I played so many hours. That's not good
I don't agree (At least not completely).

I rather have 12 hours of good story and only near the end some sexual scenes, then a complete fuck show from start to finish.
For example, a couple days ago a played Chubby Holiday.... And my god does that game suck(for me).
Every scene is a new sexual encounter and just 1 complete shit show.
But Dating my daughter has at least s full evening of game-play, and of course depending on you choices there isn't any real sex.. (I am not saying that the story is that great, but at least there is something like a story and a actual "realistic" progression curve)

I am going to laugh my ass of when i am going to release my game(when sponsorion is up and running).
Been working on it for a year now, it's got at least 16+ hours of game play(not even at the 0.1 stage) and the closest that you will come to sex with family is a down-blouse scene:giggle:
God that's going to cause a massive shit storm from the horny horde...

But back to this game..
It's again personal preference..
80% of the people here are just looking for the "good stuff" .
18% are looking for a good story
2% is looking for inspiration for own games.

Just a simple matter of question and demand..
Icstor knows that most people just want to see a simple fuck-fest, he knows he can make the most money of that... So 1+1 equals 2.... And many other like them.
Large part of the developers who try to make a game with a story fail to do that due to
-Pressure from pledgers who want to see the good stuff a.s.a.p
-Story based games take longer to grow a solid following/pledgers so they fall to the financial stress of making that game.
-And the creators who started making a story based game, found out that a fuck fest makes more money and chance their game due to that reason.

Excuse me. I have one question. Can someone tell me if the 0.5B is the last update only for Android? Or there is also 0.5C for android and didnt find it yet? If there is 0.5C then please someone send me the update link. Confirm someone. Thank you.
Naamloos.png

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I was wondering, since the game functions on a relationship level system (4/5 for linda as of the last update ect.) i wonder if when Caro hits 5/5 if that means she will be removed from the polls and therefore that the other girls will get a better chance at getting an update?

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
Sweet, Sweet Caroline is next. Gods above, I don't think my dick will last much longer after the Linda update.

Lizard king

Oct 10, 2017
When the Android version releases will it be added in this thread or? (I'm not asking about the release date I know it releases when it releases and dev has nothing to do with it)

american

Apr 24, 2017
Why cheat?
Just save the game before you play Rock Paper Scissors or The Memory Game and each time you win, save it again, reload and carry on "ad infinitum".

Then you'll have enough money.

You don't really need that much in this game either. I've got about $550 to date (V.05c) and am now sitting back waiting for the next "instalment" (due in the new year)
Bingo even befoore I had to stop play the game with just playing The memory Game I have still $1,250 on me

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
When the Android version releases will it be added in this thread or? (I'm not asking about the release date I know it releases when it releases and dev has nothing to do with it)
There is already an android release of 0.5b.
It's just the bug fix version 0.5c that doesn't have an android release yet, so-far as I'm aware anyway.
Here's 0.5b if you want it - Milfy City Android 0.5b

Reactions: Lizard king

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I am going to laugh my ass of when i am going to release my game(when sponsorion is up and running).
Been working on it for a year now, it's got at least 16+ hours of game play(not even at the 0.1 stage) and the closest that you will come to sex with family is a down-blouse scene:giggle:
God that's going to cause a massive shit storm from the horny horde...
Sweet, someone else that values good story writing. I'll wait for this one =^-^=
This is probably poking around too much but what themes have you got planned and what engine are you using?

Back on topic
I wish the Patrons would stop baying for more Caroline content all the time. There are other characters too which remain virtually completely unwritten-for. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.
I love the work ICSTOR puts into rendering her ass but still...
I think I'll wait another couple of months (still haven't downloaded 0.5 yet).

Last edited:

Lizard king

Oct 10, 2017
There is already an android release of 0.5b.
It's just the bug fix version 0.5c that doesn't have an android release yet, so-far as I'm aware anyway.
Here's 0.5b if you want it - Milfy City Android 0.5b
Thank you, I've already got that version from apkw but you have any a clue as to where 5c will be uploaded first? I'm patient it's just that there's about zero information about where to get the release from lol

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes