Stone Eyes

May 31, 2018
This is the best Christmas Update for any VN/this type of game ever. Hands down. This is probably the best single update of any game of this type in terms of Content, variety and sex scenes. Icstor truly outdone himself with this one. This is the best Christmas gift i could have asked for. Merry Christmas Icstor you brilliant bastard and Merry Christmas to all you(y)

christ.jpg

amineoo

Dec 4, 2018
PC

MAc: or this is less mb

Merry Christmas everyone

OH here the post
Hey everyone!

The time has come! After a very busy month, I can finally release this Xmas Episode. I hope everyone will love it - there are MANY hot scenes in this one :)

Before you start I want to remind to half of this episode is canon and represents the current maximum relationship level with each character. What about the other half? That's for you to decide… :)

This episode is a standalone. That means there’s no need to have the main version of Milfy City installed.

How big is that episode?

- 31 Animations

- About 500 Images
you are the best man ! thanks for this

justanothernameboi2

Dec 12, 2018
I don't know what could be causing the problem, maybe antivirus. Can you play the webm video file?
You can extract the files by using the depack.rpy file

Copy and paste the depack.rpy file in the "game" folder and run the game. After a while (depending on pc speed) a folder called "unpacked" will appear and start filling up with all the files extracted, wait till the game has loaded after that you can close the game. The depack.rpy file will work on any game made with Ren'py.

In the unpacked folder there is a folder named "videos" if you can play those video files then i don't know whats preventing it to play the animations when playing the game. The only thing would be do uninstall all programs and then retry.
I've done everything you said and the audio and video files work just fine with the program I used (VLC). So I've got the music and the animations, yet it refuses to play them? I've tried disabling my anti-virus and see if it makes any difference (which was a stretch to begin with) but again, not a difference. I'm starting to believe I might actually be the only one dealing with this issue and it baffles me!

If there's anyone that could help me, PLEASE, it would mean so much to me!

PS: Riswan you're a champ for all your effort :)

Reactions: Riswan
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes