Tester27

May 28, 2018
Anyone have all the candy locations for the secret gallery?

This episode's off to a great start by the way.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Hello again guys. Can someone help me? Before i changed my GPU and CPU cooling animations in the game worked really good and now when i tried to play animations(first one in the bathroom with the teacher) cause CPU fans go really fast and loud and animation itself is working really slow. :(
I have the same problem with the game that some animations like with the teacher don't run smoothly and CPU usage gets to 100%.
did you find any solution for this problem?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I have the same problem with the game that some animations like with the teacher don't run smoothly and CPU usage gets to 100%.
did you find any solution for this problem?
Em, it was some time ago i kinda forgot what i did.
It happened after i installed fresh system back then, before that my game was okay. I think that i reinstalled everything from binaries, java, flash, all cpu, gpu drivers updated etc.

Reactions: Dark Horizon

Lmaoufy

Dec 20, 2018
Guys need help, the game worked fine, till it opened this weird setting window where I changed some settings, I opened the game and it doesn't work properly anymore, left click does nothing, until I alt tab and retab into the game like that I can see what my previous click did, but cursor still won't work, and I don't know how to re open that window with settings, there were settings like, using directx, or fps limit and stuff like that, does anyone have any idea of what should I do to fix the game?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
In my pc, console not working. If i click "Shift O" nothing happen. How to solve this problem?
Thanks
By reading this thread and using "search" function at the top right corner of this site !!!! I think the key word to search is "console" !!!! :ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
I've done everything you said and the audio and video files work just fine with the program I used (VLC). So I've got the music and the animations, yet it refuses to play them? I've tried disabling my anti-virus and see if it makes any difference (which was a stretch to begin with) but again, not a difference. I'm starting to believe I might actually be the only one dealing with this issue and it baffles me!

If there's anyone that could help me, PLEASE, it would mean so much to me!

PS: Riswan you're a champ for all your effort :)
Do you have this problem with other games as well. Could you try the . If you have the same problem in that game then the only thing you could do is reinstall the operating system. If nothing works then a fresh install is the only thing left to try. I'm sorry i could not help you fix this problem:( i hope someone else can help you

justanothernameboi2

Dec 12, 2018
Do you have this problem with other games as well. Could you try the . If you have the same problem in that game then the only thing you could do is reinstall the operating system. If nothing works then a fresh install is the only thing left to try. I'm sorry i could not help you fix this problem:( i hope someone else can help you
Yeah same issues with the Christmas Episode sadly. There might be a fix but I'm close to giving up. I'll see if the people in Discord know a solution. Thanks for all your help Riswan, happy holidays!

Reactions: Riswan

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
So after I got the permission to stay away from school for one day.....where or what do I do? It seems as nothing happen after that.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes