AeSZ87

Jan 7, 2019
is there any cheat to get money ?? i am so ppor right now, cant buy the camera (for caroline route) with the balance below from the computer game :(

ratboy20267

Dec 1, 2017
Whenever I go into the parents room in the morning, I cant seem to see them fighting. I have definitely done everything you can do with Linda up until this point.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
If blue pills did exist in real life and i did take them, i would be fucking your mom 27x7, not asking about when the next update of this really good virtual game is gonna be out on this thread.
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT,she's already dead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mainsim

Aug 27, 2018
is there any cheat to get money ?? i am so ppor right now, cant buy the camera (for caroline route) with the balance below from the computer game :(
Go to this site:

Upload your save file and then edit the money.:geek:

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
[/SPOILER]
I don't think the Mom is being homophobic in any way, but that maybe there's some kind of jealousy/jilted thing going on with her. It feels to me like the Mom and her sister were very "close" when they were younger then Yazmin came along and took Liza away from her or maybe the Mom had a boyfriend that Yazmin seduced. Either way, I think the Mom's problem is simply Yazmin, not that her sister is gay.

Also, I hope we do get some more girl-on-girl action in the future beyond Liza/Yazmin and Zuri/Suri, both with and without family members. I might take awhile, but I'm hoping we get all these pairings (with MC involvement, of course):
  1. Mom/Sara
  2. Mom/Caroline
  3. Caroline/Sara
  4. Mom/Caroline/Sara
  5. Mom/Judy
  6. Mom/Liza
  7. Mom/Liza/Yazmin
  8. Judy/Celia
  9. Macy/Celia
  10. Macy/Sara
  11. Sara/Lily
  12. Caroline/Violet
Well, I would also be happy to see the entire list. But I understand that this is a ton of work. And for the humble hope that at least these scenes will be made fully in the game itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_473348

Hey guys, I saw a picture in a folder of the Chrismas episode, of Caroline in a threesome. Is that scene in the game or just a bonus render? Thanks in advance.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Is it the one where she's on the counter of her cosplay shop with two guys? That's a secret image you can get from giving candy to the snowman.

Reactions: User_473348
U

User_473348

Yeah is that just a picture or an event in the game? I'm new to this stuff, and I don't like that kind of stuff so that's why I'm asking.

dlrlgns

Jan 21, 2019
I already complete all Calorine's story, but I don't know how I develop the story with Sara, Linda or others. PLEASE ANYBODY HELP ME. Sara just reads her math book and Linda just fucking ask Wash dishes. What should I do to develop the story with them???

U

User_473348

It's just a picture. The secret cards are all non-canon extras requested by patrons.
Okay thanks for the answers, I'm a vanilla kinda guy, don't like all the sharing stuff, so I'm glad I really like this game.

Kurosin

Jul 3, 2018
I have a question for those who played other icstor games that are "completed or final". What content do you think will be removed or left unfinished when the game is "completed"?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It's worth mentioning that the other ICSTOR games I've played have not done a great job of... sticking the landing, I guess? They don't really properly end, the developer just seems to eventually get bored and move on to a new game with a new set of characters. So the endings are always really abrupt and unsatisfying. But in general, the mom gets the most content, the sister gets second place, and everyone else gets whatever scraps he felt like giving them before getting bored and calling the game done. Things might be different this time because he's appealing to the most popular characters requested by patrons, but his patrons seem to have similar preferences so I would expect the trend to continue.

In other words don't get too hyped to fuck girls like Macy or Delilah.

Reactions: Mr.G-man

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have a question for those who played other icstor games that are "completed or final". What content do you think will be removed or left unfinished when the game is "completed"?
I think this is a really tough question to answer because this is somewhat unprecedented territory since this is the first major game that ICSTOR is making with Ren'py (Taboo Request was just a short VN), and it already has, in my opinion, way more in it than the earlier RPGM games in terms of the number of characters and the amount of content they each have. There's also the fact that this game has much more of a narrative than the RPGM games which were more about completing quests than following a story. There's consequences and repurcussions to the overall narrative for doing what you're doing that can lead to very interesting places and some of the different character's stories may also connect with others further down the line, i.e. Linda and Liza, Linda and Judy, Caroline and Violet, etc.

So long as ICSTOR has a lot left in the tank in terms of commitment and dedication to this game, I would hope that they don't try and rush to the finish line or dump certain characters and storylines for the sake of speeding up development. Of the characters that we have content for in the game already, I can see pretty much all of them still having a lot more story and events to be explored going forward that, hopefully, ICSTOR will give us in full and not a rushed final version so they can move on to another project.

That being said, I would also say this: don't get your hopes up for Macy, Delilah, Lily, Zuri and Suri. Macy and Delilah have been added very recently and unless they will tie into an existing character's storyline like Sara or Celia then I can see them ending up as unnecessary tertiary characters. Lily may be Sara's best friend but unless the MC fucks her causing a rift between him and Sara or she gets involved in a threesome, I don't see her being all that important. Zuri and Suri are pretty much done and I don't see why we need to have them back.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I mostly agree with everything you said, but one caveat: Macy and Delilah have been in the game since the initial release, poor girls just haven't gotten any content at all (except for I think one secret card for each).

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes