Apr 21, 2018
The game lets you choose your own name at the very beginning so I don't understand why any of this was necessary.
Original post kind of sort of made it seem like it would be needed in the last spoiler text.
Maybe that should be updated to indicate that the name can be changed in the PC PC.
Anyways, I pretty much finished the game already, and thanks to everyone giving great help.

The developer put a large amount of work into this game, and it shows. Lots of animations and tons of images.
I love the body action in motion.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
My first comment for almost 2 year active browsing on this site. Gotta bow my head, this is the best game (render, animation, mechanic) i've ever play. Thank you all dev and site members for making this possible.
Kinda semi agreed with you,best animated,best graphic,storywise/plot is so-so but the writing is exceptional when it comes to small dirty talk,funny,but mechanic wise this is where i kinda bit disagree,milfy city probably the best sandbox type but i kinda wish we have options what position that we want when we have sex etc(ie:depraved awakening),or we could something that changed position or something like that(ie:babysitter),i know it probably asking too much since the animation and the rendering would be immense for doing this but just a thought,but yea agreed it is the best game at the moment even tho i loved depraved awakening so much :).

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
[/SPOILER]
Well, I would also be happy to see the entire list. But I understand that this is a ton of work. And for the humble hope that at least these scenes will be made fully in the game itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where Liza x Caroline x Celia with MC in 4P that is very hot scene with creampie all.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
I like this game, so I'm disappointed that some stories stop only at the 3rd level; in my opinion Judy, Macy and Celia deserve a longer story, like Linda's and Violet at least a lv 3 one. Also, in my opinion, Delilah deserves to be "punished" by MC, she had been too rude with him, but if in the first half Icstor have develop only 12 steps
Linda 3
Caroline 3
Sara 3
Liza 1
Celia 1
Zuri Suri 1

It is impossible they will develop 23 steps in the second half (12 in 0.6-0.8, 11 in 0.9-1.0).
Because there isn't enough time only Linda's, Caroline's and Sara's story will reach the lv 5 and in according to the poll Delilah and one beetween Macy and Violet won't have any story.
Amazing game but I need ver 1.1-1.2-1.3... as well.

MilCit classifica.png

rfoula

Nov 3, 2018
I like this game, so I'm disappointed that some stories stop only at the 3rd level; in my opinion Judy, Macy and Celia deserve a longer story, like Linda's and Violet at least a lv 3 one. Also, in my opinion, Delilah deserves to be "punished" by MC, she had been too rude with him, but if in the first half Icstor have develop only 12 steps
Linda 3
Caroline 3
Sara 3
Liza 1
Celia 1
Zuri Suri 1

It is impossible they will develop 23 steps in the second half (12 in 0.6-0.8, 11 in 0.9-1.0).
Because there isn't enough time only Linda's, Caroline's and Sara's story will reach the lv 5 and in according to the poll Delilah and one beetween Macy and Violet won't have any story.
Amazing game but I need ver 1.1-1.2-1.3... as well.

View attachment 231726
linda and caroline 4
liza and celia 2

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes