Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
ahem. when i will know, when i am done with that newest version?
When you've done everything in the walkthrough. Also when you can't find the relevant characters anywhere. They disappear from the game when there are no more actions left.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Exception: Characters will still be in their beds at night for the repeatable sleep sex scenes.

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
does anyone has a 100% save file? i'm missing 9 secret scenes and 5/6 scenes that the walkthrough doesn't show

Byeeeeee
Also, if it's the last scenes, you've not progressed far enough with a character. Check your progression in the phone. 4/4/3/2/2 should be max unless I'm missing something somewhere (and I'm not that I can tell).

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Say, does incest patch, hypothetically, supported by Icstor? Its just, during meeting of "Mom" and "Auntie", there was a typo, where "mom" called her "Auntie" in her thoughts and it was such a turn off. :(
screenshot0001.png

Lizard Wizard

Jan 27, 2019
Say, does incest patch, hypothetically, supported by Icstor? Its just, during meeting of "Mom" and "Auntie", there was a typo, where "mom" called her "Auntie" in her thoughts and it was such a turn off. :(
View attachment 233783
I think it was MC but his name was "Mom"

Mom was the typo in that scene. Why would Linda say such thing they are sisters. Obv she knows her sister is into clothes and fashion but MC didn't know that until he met her.

Reactions: Nerttu
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes