Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Well this is going to places

I need to ask though, Caroline content next update? can't endure the teases anymore, need the meat smasher already, and the teacher? i barely see anyone talking about her.

May 26, 2018
So does anyone hope that we get a preview for Celia in the coming weeks? There were 4 for Linda last update but since it was solely focused on her it will be different? Split the previews up 2 for 2, or maybe it will just be a surprise for us when it finally comes out. Who knows. Still excited to see.

pxlzXppl

Aug 31, 2018
"Milfy City does not produce no lewd, degrading or depraved content ... no sick disgusting acts involved go ask a D grade Dev to make Caroline Futa you sick ewwwkk" ... ROFLMAO, Sir with all due respect your apparent interpretations of the words "lewd, degrading, or depraved" are probably only maybe at least slightly at odds with that of, well, probably most anyone but you, though I appreciate your sense of virtue. Incest, rape, blackmail, corruption, that's just an average Friday night in most people’s homes, about as controversial or offensive as a chair, am I right or am I right? And futa!!! Don't get me started. Even those four letters together, I swear I can feel the vomit climbing to my mouth with each consecutive letter f ... yuck .... u ... omg ... t ... please be future please be future ... a ... fucking fuck fuck fuck blahhhhhhhhhhhh fuck. Tricked me again! Dicks are soooo ghey unless they're attached to a strapping young buck, hairless with a pretty face, or an old sweaty fat fuck with big bouncy balls who may or may not want to fuck aforementioned strapping young buck in the ass, or mouth, or pee hole, cuz those are men, manly men, not sick futa ghey hot chicks with perfect titties acting as a stand ins. Man dicks or no dicks at all, that's what I always say! ... actually that's the first time I've ever said that but I plan to always say it from now on!!! ;)

... is sarcasm allowed here? Totally mah bad if not! Nothing personal at all, it was just really frikkin funny in my head and my fingers just started typing, it happens sometimes but I don't mean nothing by it!

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
"Milfy City does not produce no lewd, degrading or depraved content ... no sick disgusting acts involved go ask a D grade Dev to make Caroline Futa you sick ewwwkk" ... ROFLMAO, Sir with all due respect your apparent interpretations of the words "lewd, degrading, or depraved" are probably only maybe at least slightly at odds with that of, well, probably most anyone but you, though I appreciate your sense of virtue. Incest, rape, blackmail, corruption, that's just an average Friday night in most people’s homes, about as controversial or offensive as a chair, am I right or am I right? And futa!!! Don't get me started. Even those four letters together, I swear I can feel the vomit climbing to my mouth with each consecutive letter f ... yuck .... u ... omg ... t ... please be future please be future ... a ... fucking fuck fuck fuck blahhhhhhhhhhhh fuck. Tricked me again! Dicks are soooo ghey unless they're attached to a strapping young buck, hairless with a pretty face, or an old sweaty fat fuck with big bouncy balls who may or may not want to fuck aforementioned strapping young buck in the ass, or mouth, or pee hole, cuz those are men, manly men, not sick futa ghey hot chicks with perfect titties acting as a stand ins. Man dicks or no dicks at all, that's what I always say! ... actually that's the first time I've ever said that but I plan to always say it from now on!!! ;)

... is sarcasm allowed here? Totally mah bad if not! Nothing personal at all, it was just really frikkin funny in my head and my fingers just started typing, it happens sometimes but I don't mean nothing by it!
Sarcasm is risky since it's not always obvious where you're joking and where you're serious.
I for one can't really tell if you are for or against futas.

IcyBeFlexy

Feb 22, 2019
Is that incest patch removes normal game features? I download the game and start to play with patch, and its like just about family. Is it? Should i remove it for normal game?

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Is that incest patch removes normal game features? I download the game and start to play with patch, and its like just about family. Is it? Should i remove it for normal game?
the patch makes the game what it was originally intended from the begining.. the 3 main girls are family members.. the rest isnt.. i believe the game will be patched when it comes to its conclusion.

Reactions: IcyBeFlexy

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
And people keep to saying that she is ugly? i quoted this pic bc there are like 11 likes + the mine one...seriosly at this point the Sara-hate sound like a war between harry potter fangirls those who loves Draco and the ones who loves Ron...-.-
Well, if she looked like that she'd be hot.

But she doesn't.

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
Anyone know when the next update will be released?
Last night i had dream that 80% is ready, but i was just dream.............

It will be released when it will be ready, but if you go througt last 50 pages you will know that march is best what we all know

Reactions: DMC

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well, if she looked like that she'd be hot.

But she doesn't.
that means that you need new glasses or eyes u.u she is exactly alike those images, the difference is the confidence in their body..and Sara lives with two full mature women with big tits, nice asses and a lot of experience in sex...it's like Tyson(during his best day) vs some random guy who just joined his gym during his first day...Sarah has low self-esteem poor girl ç_ç

U

User_1246407

that means that you need new glasses or eyes u.u she is exactly alike those images, the difference is the confidence in their body..and Sara lives with two full mature women with big tits, nice asses and a lot of experience in sex...it's like Tyson(during his best day) vs some random guy who just joined his gym during his first day...Sarah has low self-esteem poor girl ç_ç
But she loves mc so much that she slowly overcomes her shyness and insecurity and all that just for him. Sara's love story is a good story of two young lovers. It's a shame that people constantly vote for Caroline and her meme story.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
IMO expect the next release mid march, Xmas slowed everything down by a month and Feb is a little shorter than average. Basically expect updates roughly 2 months apart but this one will be somewhat more because of the holiday slowdown.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Honestly I really don't care when it comes out, what matters to me is the quality of the content and since there's gonna be Caroline (and Celia) as long as we have a good continuation of her story and a lot of hot scenes (like we had in the last update with Linda) I can definitely wait.

But the most important thing is ICSTOR solves his problems, health related and whatnot. I wish him the best, seriously.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes