florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
good news, I managed to download the game correctly and unzip it as well with Chrome and the link Mega.

A little piece of advice for those that might not have the game, perhaps it could be an idea to delete the link MegaUp to avoid
the same problem that I encounter, avoiding the link is also another idea, but I think deleting it to be sure is better

Reactions: User_741125

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
good news, I managed to download the game correctly and unzip it as well with Chrome and the link Mega.

A little piece of advice for those that might not have the game, perhaps it could be an idea to delete the link MegaUp to avoid
the same problem that I encounter, avoiding the link is also another idea, but I think deleting it to be sure is better
I just downloaded the game off MegaUp and it had no password and worked fine. We never place passwords on zipped archives or on links. Must be some strange issue from your end.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

I just downloaded the game off MegaUp and it had no password and worked fine. We never place passwords on zipped archives or on links. Must be some strange issue from your end.
Do you have an ad blocker? I've heard about issues with MegaUp and it downloading junk instead of the right file if you don't block ads.

Reactions: bas

xTern

Apr 16, 2019
i am stuck with celia i put the envelope in her locker and it dissapeared till next day now i cant put any sex toys in her locker also i dont get her skype adress and each time i open the cam software i get 2 boxes with ???

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes