• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
1713576830243.png

But in the club is just a dancefloor and nothing's happening. Any ideas? Couldn't find anything use in walkthrough and in this thread.

alakaza

Apr 2, 2024
just one question. i dowoloaded the game and the unlocker pack for gallery, now what i can do ? can someone help? i have a macbook

-lust-

Nov 5, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Content Restoration Mod 0.5 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Content Restoration Mod 0.5 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.
0.5: Linda's path is fully restored.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
0.5 - Linda's Path is fully restored. The same goes for Bob, Judy, and the twins. Integrated a walkthrough for the friendly neighborhood lesbians, along with countless other minor additions and adjustments.
Hi. is this compatible with the mod? or will it break game? I have not started yet, but if this provided extra content im all for it

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Hi. is this compatible with the mod? or will it break game? I have not started yet, but if this provided extra content im all for it
Can you be more specific? What mod are you referring to? And it does indeed offer a bit more content, and the right kind of content if you're into "incest".

Dec 30, 2023
I use v1.0C with the Linda and Sara fix + Koga mod and everything worked. ( WIN PC)
Will Isla and Cindra come back? I found the side story approach exciting.:)

Paradiced

Apr 6, 2018
21.jpg

Hi everyone,

It’s the writer, Onyxdime, here. Apologies for the delayed Caroline progress report. I was hospitalised with Covid and a subsequent chest infection. Amoxicillin didn’t work and I had to be put on second line antibiotics. After a few weeks in hospital and bed I’m finally getting back on my feet and catching up on what I’ve missed.

The good news is that, while I’ve been away, our fantastic 3D artists have kept producing renders and animations based on the scripts I had left them.

Does this mean Pregnancy Party is going to be delayed beyond April?

Unfortunately, yes. My hospitalisation has put the project about 4 weeks behind schedule. I’m going to try and bring everything back on track as quickly as I can.

What are you going to do to fix things?!

First things first, I’m going to try and get Caroline’s writing done as soon as possible so we can move on to producing Linda’s content.

Secondly, we are going to be releasing Sara and Lily’s Pregnancy Party routes as an early-access demo for all Patreons. Consider this an apology for making you wait a little bit longer!

Will this demo just be a short sample? Or will it have the full pregnancy stories for Sara and Lily?

The demo will have the FULL routes for both Sara and Lily, including their alternate paths and endings.

We’re currently building this demo and will aim to release it ASAP.

These previews are nice and all, but how about some sex scenes?

Sure thing! One of my favourite moments from Caroline’s story was the romantic time they spent together by the lake. We decided to revisit this moment in Pregnancy Party, bringing their story full circle.

We’re also trying to include some new sex positions we haven’t used before! Like… mutual masturbation!

Those of you who enjoyed the glory hole scenes with Celia will also not be disappointed!

What are the team working on now?

Currently we are:

• The programmer is going to prepare a demo featuring the full Lily and Sara route so people can try out Pregnancy Party early.
  • The 3D artist is finishing the last of Caroline’s renders and animations.
  • Onyxdime is catching up on a 4 week backlog of writing for Caroline.
  • ICSTOR is working on getting the Steam store page set up for Pregnancy Party and going through the approvals process.
  • ICSTOR is also continuing to cook up Milfy Mafia! (Hopefully we’ll see some previews of that coming soon!)

I’ll be back with another progress report in 2 weeks, with an update on how the Pregnancy Party demo is progressing. (And some more Caroline renders thrown in for good measure!)

After that, we’re on to Linda!

12.jpg 16.jpg 25.jpg 39.jpg 155.jpg 15151.jpg

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes