emailverify

Feb 5, 2023
Requested quick Mod with some more game settings
(named saves/textsize/textbox/QuickMenu) + cheating the money
Info: only tested with the new game version v1.0c!

Edit Oct. 6, 2023:
On PC my Mod is now also fully compatible with the incest Mod from
here
(thanks to joelurmel for adding that into his Mod)
Nov. 4, 2023:
my Mod v1.0c seems to be compatible with the new game version v1.0e, too.

Download Mod v1.0c (~1MB)
(compatible to game v1.0d and v1.0e)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

========================================

Info:
I tried an Android port for the game with my cheat Mod,
the gallery unlocker from
here and the incest Mod from here.

But be aware I only did a quick try for it, and the game is actually designed for PC use.
I recommend to activate the "Skip Minigames" in the Preferences for Android.

Attention:
You still need the patch.rpy from lewdpatcher (the uncensor patch linked on the main page)
View attachment 3062904
and put it into the following folder on your phone/tablet: "(your device)\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.milfycity\game\"

Android port from the game compressed v1.0e
with integrated Mods (~1.2GB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2958446 View attachment 2958447 View attachment 2958448 View attachment 2958449
Does your mod work for MAC?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I am playing this compressed version now, the quality has dropped to an unacceptable level, has this happened to you too? 99% of the time we have a 10-15% drop in quality
No one else has said anything, and it's no different than the rest of the compressed versions, 80%.

It's probably because those renders are also less quality in the "main game". The game is 7 years old now.

It's also all jpg's except the animations.

PukuNu

Feb 23, 2018
Does anybody know what to do with the neighbor part? Im in "talk with the neighbor" but nothing happens. Can someone help?

Delusion007

Jan 9, 2019
Hey everyone, just about to start playing this for the first time, but I just want to make sure that I'm installing the uncensor patch files correctly. Are the three files (lewdpatcher, incest, and content restoration) compatible, do they overwrite each other, or do I need to install them in a particular way? If this has already been answered then I would really appreciate a reference to the thread. Thanks in advance!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No I mean Celia's laptop password in the game!
(I downloaded the game from your link here but I think there's an error with Celia's laptop access mission because everytime I write the password it says "fuck,wrong password).
Oh, I thought you meant the password for the archive, there is no difference compressed vs normal, compressing only touches images/audio/video.

But according to this post, you can't just enter the password.

The password to Celia's computer is Ossa36, but if you need to find it in order, you'll have to find it first
+ exchange a few words with her, + then take the keys from her desk in the classroom,
+ open the Teacher's Break Room door and find the locker (photo)
+ take an ambulance with a password,
+ go to the Teacher's Office and use her computer
+ enter this password and you have a list of hers.

omfgryu

Oct 24, 2020
Of cause it's not working :rolleyes:

You use KoGa3's cheat mod and you don't even bother to take 2 seconds to click on that like button.

What a dick move!

So you don't get any help from me, you only get a picture.
View attachment 3478070
I can leave a like but if the mod is not working properly? In your screenshot I can see the money option but its not in mine koga mod and every other option is there. Got it what I am trying to say?

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Oh, I thought you meant the password for the archive, there is no difference compressed vs normal, compressing only touches images/audio/video.

But according to this post, you can't just enter the password.
Hello Sons Of Liberty but my post is correct regarding the tips. I did the same and it turned out that I entered the password correctly on her computer. I had no problem at all.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I can leave a like but if the mod is not working properly? In your screenshot I can see the money option but its not in mine koga mod and every other option is there. Got it what I am trying to say?
Click on the mod menu button at the bottom, then you should get the cheat option

Reactions: vmaks

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
can i use both the r-patch and i-patch at the same time? apologies if this has already been answered.
What is the r-patch ?

EDIT: I understood, it's the restoration patch and yes it can be combined.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes