Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I can't find the security room. Any help?
Is it the "Door(closed)" in front of "Teacher's Office"? How do I unlock it? I did the first 2 appartment visits of Celia

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2019-10-14
Developer: ICSTOR -
Holiday Stories:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - - - - TORRENT - -
Mac: - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras: - -
FAN SIGNATURES - SAVES
Shared by @Icejin, Mirrors shared by @Sonic93XXX, Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
incest patch without MEGA, please! tks

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I'm currently compressing the game. It takes a while due to the vid/animations from previous versions. I refuse to give an ETA because this is the game of broken ETA promises, so it will be done when it's done.

FYI - there's no Android release from the developer and this is a difficult game to port from what I understand, so please stop begging for Android links. They don't exist.

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
really good update - will probably be the best update yet after animations are added - but for 11 months of waiting, it certainly feels like a slight let down

celia content was better than expected - caroline about what was expected - other stuff was just kind of meh

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Thought there'd be more content with how long it took. Gonna be another 6 months to a year for next update or did they spend time making another Xmas episode?

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
Would anyone mind spoiling me on what exactly is in the new update?
some good celia stuff - 2 new sets of sex scenes (i think) and some night visit stuff, at least 3 or 4 other scenes as well, 0.6 also pushes the envelope with her slightly in terms of bdsm stuff but overall its pretty mild

caroline has 2 or 3 sex scenes including 1 real big one in a hotel that will probably be the best scene of the update after animations are added (a weekend event)

neighbors stuff just feels like filler, not really a whole lot there, some voyeuristic stuff and a couple night visits

tons of hidden/secret scenes too, there are 39 and i've only found a few so far

Reactions: VOYEUR
3.70 star(s) 408 Votes