Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
They also said he can't show any Sara previews because of Patreon.

I'm not sure what Patreon has to do with Sara but there we go...

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
release date - late may of 2021

from his discord server

That is what’s planned. Could always change depending on development issues. Also I will reiterate this since some people are old patrons and can’t see the post. All patrons of this year and last year will get 1.0 for free regardless if you’re a patron now

for more news

Munkkivittu

Dec 27, 2018
The abandonned tag rule should change. One month without news should be enough to put it on, if a developper can't be bothered to take 5 minutes to to give some kind of news monthly it's their problem, not the community's.
I think it should be abandonned if there is no release in year. It wont solve problem if game doesnt get tag, just because Icstor writes last minute excuse.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
When you sell something, it's your job to stay close to your customers.
I never understood how they can't take 5 minutes to say something, but ultimately I think the abandoned label should not take into account the only message two days before being applied when no update for over 6 months.

Reactions: actualrealname

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
They also said he can't show any Sara previews because of Patreon.

I'm not sure what Patreon has to do with Sara but there we go...
If the Sara character is under the age of 18 that could be the reason. The age of consent varies according to geography and Patreon is international so insisting that characters appearing in fiction on their site are over 18 keeps Patreon out of trouble pretty much everywhere I imagine. Never liked Sara as a character myself - far too childlike and the wide-eyed ingenue for me - and much preferred experienced more adult female characters personally. e.g., Linda, Caroline and Co.

Keep going Icstor.

You could teach even Donald Trump a thing or two about the art of the swizz!

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If the Sara character is under the age of 18 that could be the reason. The age of consent varies according to geography and Patreon is international so insisting that characters appearing in fiction on their site are over 18 keeps Patreon out of trouble pretty much everywhere I imagine. Never liked Sara as a character myself - far too childlike and the wide-eyed ingenue for me - and much preferred experienced more adult female characters personally. e.g., Linda, Caroline and Co.

Keep going Icstor.

You could teach even Donald Trump a thing or two about the swizz!
I don't get the child-like part. Sara neither looks like one nor is one. If you want to go that route look at Ada from PL. That's very deep murky waters.

Reactions: Nulldev

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Well, whatever happens happens, I'm still checking in on this because I wanna see what, if anything, happens with the Judy and Celia paths. At that point I'd put this thing to rest personally.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I don't get the child-like part. Sara neither looks like one nor is one. If you want to go that route look at Ada from PL. That's very deep murky waters.
Sara looked very young to me and behaved like an love-struck adolescent in respect to the MC. What can I say? As far as fantasy women are concerned it's older girls and especially milfs all the way as far as I am concerned! :love: Any character under twenty looks like a kid from my perspective and would never pique my interest as a consequence. One of the best things about Milfy City is that players could sidestep and ignore characters which didn't appeal to them which I did with Sara. The best I could manage insofar as pleasing someone like Sara, were she real, would be to buy her some sweets or maybe an ice lolly or ice cream on a sunny day. :)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 409 Votes