redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Man... Still no option/setting to adjust text box opacity. Really ruined the sex scene viewing when half of the scene feels censored by the black text box.
You can hide the dialog box by clicking the middle mouse, but if I have time I will do it, thanks for the advice.

Reactions: furballs

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Awesome update, and a hefty one. I really liked how you encompass content for all of the characters within the one event without it feeling like it's being forced and it all flows very naturally. It's nice to be able to take a break from the sandbox sometimes with events like that, well done sir.

superman5150

May 23, 2017
None of the save files work for me. They are still the very first scene I played, even after overwriting my original file.

Where's the cache save location so I can completely remove my previous save?

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Greetings Dev, the game is going really well, but I was hoping for the protagonist's blonde sister when she come home the PC have repetitive scenes with her, but even though her cutscenes have come home, she's not in her room. But continue with the development, it's very good and don't forget to keep adding the option to repeat the scenes with different dialogs, in my view it's something better than the gallery.

Reactions: redlighthouse

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
Man, they have a printer/copier in the bathroom. Immersion ruined lol
jk, great game, hope to see more of Donna

Reactions: furballs

killerzone199

Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys idk if its bug but i cant go to sout street it seems locked. i have done every objective but i cant get to that place.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So grammer problems still not fixed? Thats just sad... Story is not enjoyable that much grammer problem. (I have lots of gramer problem aswell but this game grammer problems are even worse than mines...)

redlighthouse you realy not gonna fix this grammer of game? I'm waiting for some updates and its still same.

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
So grammer problems still not fixed? Thats just sad... Story is not enjoyable that much grammer problem. (I have lots of gramer problem aswell but this game grammer problems are even worse than mines...)

redlighthouse you realy not gonna fix this grammer of game? I'm waiting for some updates and its still same.
I don't have time to do it all at once, but I've been checking some of the dialogues every update. Our poll showed me that most people were expecting more content. So I made an update with 260+ renders and 90+ animations.

Then, I saw that you agreed that there was nothing in this update, so you just don't see the changes and updates I made. And you asked me to change two of the most popular girls in our poll, like Fiona and Jessica, in a 2-star review. You even told me how to do May's story your way.

That's sad.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone have a save from the end of the previous release? The one on the first page isn't working for me. Lost my original saves when cleaning the comp.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Tried getting into the Mayors office, says 50 dex, i have 50 dex and it tells me 'the move is failed, point is 27'.

In game walkthrough says maybe it needs more of all stats, but all my stats are maxed.

edit:Ahh, nevermind
hey you never know with renpy games here sometimes :D
I’m stuck on the same thing. How did you figure it out?

Reactions: okumurazis71
3.90 star(s) 79 Votes