Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This game looks a lot like StS, but with good art style. ;) Hope it won't take over 5 years and still not be done. :giggle: Is the Femdom avoidable? Don't like the Femdom stuff, especially with a younger looking MC.

• Angry
Reactions: White Lamp

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I think a year from now with a few more updates and this one will be an absolute classic. The women are all hot, different from one another, for the most part all likable and there isnt actually much blue balling even at this stage (with some of the girls anyway).

Very impressed with what i've seen so far and cant wait to see the game develop more. Only real surprise is the name is a bit misleading - most of the game i feel is catered to a particular pair of milfs yes but there is also a lot of focus on a pair of cousins, school friend and a teachers who themselves are not milfs either. Hopefully some more MILFs will be added with time - there certainly seems to a lot of characters who are lined up based on the character bio screen alone. Maybe we will even get some preggo goodness.

Reactions: Sandiegodm

psychom16

Oct 24, 2020
Salut l'ami. Peut-être que je peux vous aider : 1 - Achetez des objets au marché aux puces, 2 - Identifiez ces objets dans votre chambre, ils sont rangés dans votre armoire, 3 - Recherchez la qualité de l'article dans sa description, s'ils sont rares ou mieux, donnez à Laura, vous devez lui donner 3 objets rares ou mieux, 4 - Cherchez-la dans sa classe après lui avoir donné les 3 objets. Oh, et n'oubliez pas : 2 matchs par jour doivent passer après son événement précédent. Astuce pour l'argent : tous les articles que vous n'avez pas besoin de donner à Laura (articles de qualité normale), vous pouvez les vendre dans le même "écran d'identification" sur votre garde-robe à des prix élevés et faire un bon profit.
[/CITATION]

thank you for your help

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes