m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I see this game has the sandbox tag. Is there alot of stat/money grinding to advance the story or is it more like Midnight Paradise where you click on the character at the right time and boom scene? Thanks in advance.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I see this game has the sandbox tag. Is there alot of stat/money grinding to advance the story or is it more like Midnight Paradise where you click on the character at the right time and boom scene? Thanks in advance.
Very few scenes require you to grind stats. It's mostly clicking areas at the right time, occasionally the character, to trigger scenes. Most of the character paths have a built in cooldown where you must wait a few days before the next scene will occur. As long as you don't just skip days, you'll probably be max stats within a week or two just by using your downtime. Money is pretty much a nonfactor as long as you progress the story. Just don't try to grind a ton of cash early and do what the in game walkthroughs say.

Reactions: m00nsh1ne

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Just played this for the first time. It's a pretty good game except for the dialogue. The writing, spelling, and grammar need an overhaul to be honest. Kind of bummed nothing "fun" can be done with Syndra though.

Reactions: j-sider

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Think im stuck. I cant start Dream fest need Fiona rep at 59+ but i only have 33 and it says its end of current version on her, every other female needs Dream fest to trigger their next scene. Any ideas how to fix or if i missed something?

Nov 4, 2019
Can some one help me? I alredy did every quest there was and I can't seem to romember what or where to get the code of dreams (alredy having fiona R>27+)

Last edited:

_Han

Feb 28, 2022
bro the game is great but please just please increase mc's height mc looks like a dwarf in every render and this is annoying

SalamanderXVIII

Dec 17, 2020
Can some one help me? I alredy did every quest there was and I can't seem to romember what or where to get the code of dreams (alredy having fiona R>27+)
As it turns out, in order to progress with May you don't have to unlock anything. Code of dreams event probably already happend in your playthrought and you just need to click on Sarah in her classroom in the afternoon and then "Start class".

Reactions: GameRebel
3.90 star(s) 79 Votes