ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Oh damn that's an interesting label or tag for an item. Now I get.
in the Wizardry RPG series by Sirtech (IMO best rpg series at all) there is two type of identify of an item - first sight - "Assay"
and improved info getting, which can say all info about item - this "Indentify"
in this game we have only Assay but... i dunno maybe May can teach MC to improved spell of Identify...

netho

Jun 27, 2019
I remember this game, it got a really good MILFs and the rest of the girls also has great design... it's too bad the dev choose the worst kind of dumb af MC.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
about "pregnancy" tag - how many girls can be impregnated? all the girls with whom i increased relationship in my girls list?
or it only 1 or maybe 2 girls?

Caim777

Apr 4, 2023
So far enjoying the game and close to the end of this version (v0.6.6) . Appreciate that you took the time to build in a gallery to replay scenes and also like that you added a pregnancy path. Looking forward to further implementation of other pregnancy paths :)
Not sure if it's just me, I'm on the android lite version and can't seem to progress with Donna's pregnancy. She just remains in the dream home after the cut scene of showing she's pregnant and nothing has else happens. I think I have one more scene with Fiona and Angelina apart from Donna. Wondering what else should take place after Donna knows she's pregnant and if this version also includes the delivery of the baby.
Sorry for the long post.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
So how much femdom is in this game and is it consensual? I'm not really a fan of fem dom and I'm really really not a fan of getting blackmailed into those types of relationships and that's usually what these games do. And May seems like exactly the type to do that rapey BS. is it avoidable or will I need to just hold control every now and again.

Reactions: qwe123456rty

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
So how much femdom is in this game and is it consensual? I'm not really a fan of fem dom and I'm really really not a fan of getting blackmailed into those types of relationships and that's usually what these games do. And May seems like exactly the type to do that rapey BS. is it avoidable or will I need to just hold control every now and again.
Any femdom in Milfy Day is just to showcase that character's personality. Zero pegging here. As progress is made the harem becomes more amicable. Right now we are at the stage of the game where the multiple side chicks are becoming okay with threesomes and the hard-to-get girls are starting to drop panties.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
Any femdom in Milfy Day is just to showcase that character's personality. Zero pegging here. As progress is made the harem becomes more amicable. Right now we are at the stage of the game where the multiple side chicks are becoming okay with threesomes and the hard-to-get girls are starting to drop panties.
I started playing the game and yeah May's not too bad at least not as much as some other games still wish she was avoidable she tried to fucking murder you and when she fails she threatens to kill Mc's family MC saves her from literal hell and as a reward MC gets called a slave and whipped, anything for a handjob I guess. She also mind control rapes the MC. Hate this abusive psycho bitch. still not as bad as some games. I just wish otherwise vanilla games wouldn't force niche kinks its always a turn off, if you want to include it that's fine but make it entirely optional. oh well I like the rest of the game enough to hold control whenever she shows up and pretend she doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeromike
3.90 star(s) 79 Votes