obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
I started playing after the artwork changed, since I don't have my own router it's hard getting wifi and getting the past updates.

Also ya, I wish they could get back on MilfyCummy soon. Btw does anyone have the image that is used for the wallpaper at the first page of the thread, the one where the breasts are pushed together?
Seems like it's on Indefinite hiatus now, and they marked EarthyCummy as complete so they are making an entirely new game now it seems, they said something about dropping news next weekend.

Jack1e99

Apr 8, 2018
Seems like it's on Indefinite hiatus now, and they marked EarthyCummy as complete so they are making an entirely new game now it seems, they said something about dropping news next weekend.
Damn, that's kinda sad because I really hoped milfy cummy would be a more wanted project from consumers snd producers alike.

D

Deleted member 1388186

I would say the artist thing is only in part an excuse, Its patreon related non of their other games have anything to do with incest and they seem to do fine. Like all these devs they are trying to milk money out of projects that are not worth the money they milk for them. They will never truly give the people want they want, you see devs drop games and try something more financially viable all the time. Most devs take to long charge to much and don't deliver on much. I am glad sites like this exist most devs dont really deserve much $$.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
wth? is it being put on hold for the new game or did they really just drop it because someone cant work on it anymore? ...ugh

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes