DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
what heresy is this??! No groping yet? or that it didn't make it to the tags? everyone knows "when milf becomes "lawer", groping becomes duty!" :p

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
is there any fucking in this game?
Yep, there is

I have 0 idea how things in Unity works, is it difficult to put a "Back" button as in Ren'Py? I don't remember playing a Unity game with a "Back" button and I am so used to it

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Ah shit, here We go again.

Actually, this is not too bad. I'm a little disappointed MC's first time was taken so fast, by Amanda and with using a condom, but I guess it's just a personal preference after all, some people might like it or don't even care about such - You could say - trivial things. If I was in charge of that scene, I would just continue with that titfuck with Amanda being awake. I like the way MC has to choose if he's going to trade pictures or not (And here I do really hope We will really be able to choose if We want that or not).

Can't wait for next update. Keep up the good work!

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Is 1.0 going to be last update? Is this game going to be a short one or are you going to add more content, fetishes, themes (halloween, christmas etc.)?

MathiHS

Aug 14, 2018
This is cool so far but..

If you can barely make out a person's face while looking inside a keyhole, zooming in on your phone won't magically make you be able to see their entire body, lol

MathiHS

Aug 14, 2018
Will we ever be able to change MC's name? "Honey" is being used in every single context and there are plenty of times where it feels awkward and out of place.

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
Due to complications with our distribution platform. We no longer offer any sort of additional patches. But we do hope our new naming feature will inspire players to think creatively about how they can improve their own experience with the game.
Will you still write it with it being intended to be family? Thats the biggest problem with having to use custom names.

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Hey everyone, does the dev say anywhere where the next updates will be released?
Their patreon just says "On Hiatus" until they either find a new artist, or get more art out of their existing one. For now, they're working on Earthy Cummy so as to not keep stringing everybody along.

Personally, I'd like to see them go back to the original artist - his style was quite nice and was what made me take a look at the game in the first place.

Jack1e99

Apr 8, 2018
I started playing after the artwork changed, since I don't have my own router it's hard getting wifi and getting the past updates.

Also ya, I wish they could get back on MilfyCummy soon. Btw does anyone have the image that is used for the wallpaper at the first page of the thread, the one where the breasts are pushed together?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes