slibb

Donor
Nov 4, 2017
This game’s art man... that banner pic alone is enough to make me break my rule of playing <1.0 version games just so I can experience some of this PAWG MILF goodness.

May 7, 2017
I'm about a half hour in..is this actually a KN and not a VN?...
Rob here's a reply from the Dev in regards to your concern, besides I believe the story is still in its the introductory phase but there are some alternative routes in this update:

As the game progresses we are looking to present choices and alternative routes for the player, but as for right now, the game is still in the "introduction" phase plot-wise. Player's will be able to have a lot more choices once all of the characters and their relationships to the MC have been established. So please keep an eye out for future updates!
We try to keep new content coming out quickly by maintaining a consistent bi-weekly release schedule, with a goal of having between 5-8 new CGs each update. A lot of this update’s dev time went into figuring out how to create mini-games for our players and experimenting with the possibilities of having alternative routes in our story. We are still very much learning as we go. (...)

Reactions: MisterBigglesWorth

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
1: The save doesen't work.... I go to this map but is empty:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\MCweg\MilfyCummy
2: How to name Mc????

Nebulous

Aug 11, 2017
I like the new art, and the animations are so smooth, but what got me hooked was the original art. It's probably been asked but any idea why the change?

Also anyone bothered by the lack of incest, the old patch still works if you have it (as of 0.7 at least), don't think I can upload it since it must have been removed from op for a reason (I assume authors request).

Great game so far, just finished 0.7 so looking forward to the new content.

LikeDat

Feb 10, 2019
Hey i just wanted to say to the creator of this game that it's simply amazing. I'm really really enjoying the art style and the story to go along with it. I can't wait to see where this game is in a few updates. Keep up with the good work.

Reactions: MisterBigglesWorth

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
C'mon... I admit, that's cool You gave up the idea of trading those nude pics for cash through the internet (at least for now, cuz gaining money from cooking is actually a good idea - in case the MC will need to gain some money at all, and in case You actually thought about this way). But.... Damn I'm so disappointed :/ The action goes way too fast. What do You mean by ,,let's make them drunk and they will crave for MC's cock in an instant"? The art is still great, but for now, this is the only good thing in my opinion. The plot direction is good and all, don't get me wrong, but the whole action happens just way too fast, unless You are about to create a short game with flat story just for fap, it is... With this art and story idea You could create something really great, especially if You were planning to add more characters in the future. Anyway, I still somehow like the game and I hope future updates will slow the action down a bit or at least will give some additional situations and dialogues before some serious action happens :)

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
C'mon... I admit, that's cool You gave up the idea of trading those nude pics for cash through the internet (at least for now, cuz gaining money from cooking is actually a good idea - in case the MC will need to gain some money at all, and in case You actually thought about this way). But.... Damn I'm so disappointed :/ The action goes way too fast. What do You mean by ,,let's make them drunk and they will crave for MC's cock in an instant"? The art is still great, but for now, this is the only good thing in my opinion. The plot direction is good and all, don't get me wrong, but the whole action happens just way too fast, unless You are about to create a short game with flat story just for fap, it is... With this art and story idea You could create something really great, especially if You were planning to add more characters in the future. Anyway, I still somehow like the game and I hope future updates will slow the action down a bit or at least will give some additional situations and dialogues before some serious action happens :)
Thank you so much for the feedback! We will admit that it has been tricky striking a balance with the pacing when it comes to those who feel blue-balled due to the lack of having a true sex scene after 8 updates, and those looking for a slower escalation of sexual events.

We have a few ideas we are playing with regarding that balance, one of which being tying different paces to different characters. Like Amanda having a faster pace for players who want more sex scenes and encounters. While giving Marisa’s character a slower pace when it comes to sexual build up.

We ran into a similar situation when it came to the nudes plot-thread. Some players liked the idea and others hated it. In this instance we decided we are going to put a hold on it briefly, and eventually put together a poll for our patrons to decide how they want that sort of content handled.

After our last update, we are continuing to look into more ways to increase player interactions and options. We want to get a sense of what sort of engagement players like, but most major player choices are being saved until our full cast of characters has been introduced.

We appreciate your support, and please keep an eye out for our future updates!

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Thank you so much for the feedback! We will admit that it has been tricky striking a balance with the pacing when it comes to those who feel blue-balled due to the lack of having a true sex scene after 8 updates, and those looking for a slower escalation of sexual events.

We have a few ideas we are playing with regarding that balance, one of which being tying different paces to different characters. Like Amanda having a faster pace for players who want more sex scenes and encounters. While giving Marisa’s character a slower pace when it comes to sexual build up.

We ran into a similar situation when it came to the nudes plot-thread. Some players liked the idea and others hated it. In this instance we decided we are going to put a hold on it briefly, and eventually put together a poll for our patrons to decide how they want that sort of content handled.

After our last update, we are continuing to look into more ways to increase player interactions and options. We want to get a sense of what sort of engagement players like, but most major player choices are being saved until our full cast of characters has been introduced.

We appreciate your support, and please keep an eye out for our future updates!
That's another thing, to add more interactions because for now it's just like to read a book. You can't choose anything. I mean, this is fine too but as someone who can usually make a choice in this type of games, I just can feel a lack of this feature. The mini game was fine tho, You could, and I hope You will, add more of those. As for trading nudes, if You really would like to add it after all, what I would like to suggest here is to make that way just optional, so You could bring joy to those who like the idea and to those who don't want to participate in it at all (like some guy from that forum will PM with a proposition and MC will be able to accept or decline it) - two birds with one rock at this point.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes