Nov 22, 2018
At this time no one on the dev team has the resources needed to properly troubleshoot the issues people have been having with the iOS release. Until these circumstances change and we are able to find a way to address these issues we will be putting a hold on iOS updates.

if you are currently a Mac user and still want to check out our game, we would love for you to try our web version:

Sorry for any inconveniences this has caused, and we appreciate all of your feedback and support!

Hey, I can see a v0.7 Mac update but, I still can't 'close the window'

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Very very very good! Beautiful art, perfect animations and the relationship with Mom and Aunt is really interesting ... Congratulations dev.

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
Hey, I can see a v0.7 Mac update but, I still can't 'close the window'
Just heads up that the I also confirm the Mac "Close Window" bug is still occurring in this build.
Same for me
Thanks for letting us know, we had v.07 working on a Mac during one of our tests and were hopeful that the bug was fixed but it seems we will have to keep looking into this. As I mentioned in a previous post since no one on the Dev team has a Mac to troubleshoot with, addressing these things is more difficult than normal. Let us know if there are any additional specs that you think might be helpful when it comes to figuring out the source of this problem.

Thank you again for your feedback.

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
why in the notes says 5 new cgs? whats that? 6 new images or what? i dont get it :s its so little content?

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
why in the notes says 5 new cgs? whats that? 6 new images or what? i dont get it :s its so little content?
This patch includes 6 new CGs (or images) split between two short routes (winning or losing the mini-game) and if this is your first time playing the game make sure to answer "no" to continue from last update so you can see the full story so far. We try to update on a bi-weekly basis consistently to keep the new content coming.

Reactions: Paprika
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes