muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP with 0.6 Windows. I used 7zip with optimal settings to compress from 601 down to 73. :D
Enjoy!

Edited.. forgot to add.. the "mommy" file does work with 0.6, you degenerates.

Reactions: kahlyan

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Alright, here goes my next review: I like the concept, as I did mention before, but there are some things You should change in my opinion (which may be NOT important at all, but You just may consider what I wrote below). Like, why does Auntie call Mommy (in case of incest patch) ,,Mommy"? You should add some exceptions for her calling her anything else. Also, the main character is a bit too reckless. Seriously, posting nude pics of Your relative on some forum? I mean, without even censoring it? Who would do such a thing? He has also another way to provide required informations by describing the whole situation in details instead of posting pictures. This one part is something I can't really stand unfortunately, but well, it's just a part of progression, not the main subject. Not to mention, why does he has to send random pictures like her changing clothes while this is actually not so weird (Not having a bra isn't that weird too, many girls don't do that because of feeling a discomfort, but You could say the MC doesn't know about it actually, if he stands in the house for all day)? He looks more like a pervert that way than a caring son... Also, I didn't mention that in previous post, but when it comes to taking pictures, the MC could just mute his phone :v C'mon' it's just too obvious solution to not use it. Instead of camera sounds, I would use some cracking floor or something, if You need to get her attention during taking pictures. Personally, I would corrupt the MC without the forum part. Besides that and some typos, You are keeping a good work!

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
the forum part REALLY takes me out of the experience really dont like that part of the game

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
Alright, here goes my next review: I like the concept, as I did mention before, but there are some things You should change in my opinion (which may be NOT important at all, but You just may consider what I wrote below). Like, why does Auntie call Mommy (in case of incest patch) ,,Mommy"? You should add some exceptions for her calling her anything else. Also, the main character is a bit too reckless. Seriously, posting nude pics of Your relative on some forum? I mean, without even censoring it? Who would do such a thing? He has also another way to provide required informations by describing the whole situation in details instead of posting pictures. This one part is something I can't really stand unfortunately, but well, it's just a part of progression, not the main subject. Not to mention, why does he has to send random pictures like her changing clothes while this is actually not so weird (Not having a bra isn't that weird too, many girls don't do that because of feeling a discomfort, but You could say the MC doesn't know about it actually, if he stands in the house for all day)? He looks more like a pervert that way than a caring son... Also, I didn't mention that in previous post, but when it comes to taking pictures, the MC could just mute his phone :v C'mon' it's just too obvious solution to not use it. Instead of camera sounds, I would use some cracking floor or something, if You need to get her attention during taking pictures. Personally, I would corrupt the MC without the forum part. Besides that and some typos, You are keeping a good work!
the forum part REALLY takes me out of the experience really dont like that part of the game
This forum subplot is not planned to be a huge part of the game beyond giving an eventual reason for how MC is able to make money to afford things he will buy in future updates, and provide some additional motivations to be doing some extra peeping.

If anyone is worried that we are building to some sort of NTR plotline or something with it, you're fine.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
This forum subplot is not planned to be a huge part of the game beyond giving an eventual reason for how MC is able to make money to afford things he will buy in future updates, and provide some additional motivations to be doing some extra peeping.

If anyone is worried that we are building to some sort of NTR plotline or something with it, you're fine.
eh im not worried about a NTR plot i just really didnt like the forum part and i felt it could have done with out it

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018

I mean, there are much better ways to make money (like helping in house or some part job, he's adult after all...). Selling nude pics of relatives (if that's the way You were thinking about MC making money, also more reasons for peeking? But he already IS motivated for peeking based on what he has experienced so far :D) is something what some people would not approve at all. I don't tell You to NOT do this cuz I and some other ppl want to, don't take it this way - I just tell You to consider it at this point, becuase it may affect further gameplay for some fans (well, actually me included - but You are the boss here).

MCweg

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
also these releases are quite short...and we waited what, a month and a half?
A week.

my antivirus says that it's a trojan horse...
flagged as a trojan by antivirus
Virus Threat Detected
Well, nobody reported this previously, and if you check it with virus total you will see which "antivirus" engine suggesting it.

If you are scared anyway - here you can play online version

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i am quite confused at anti viruses being flagged cause every file i ahve run through virus total has come up with none of them coming up with anything

Reactions: Ozygator
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes