U

User_257412

Would you say that it's mostly the new hair color that is contributing to that feeling?
Personally hairstyle and slightly face, color could be anything ranging from blue/purple to rainbow or mashed up, basically less relevant. These things are minuscule and doesn't affect overall surroundings experience so good work!

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
Personally hairstyle and slightly face, color could be anything ranging from blue/purple to rainbow or mashed up, basically less relevant. These things are minuscule and doesn't affect overall surroundings experience so good work!
Thank you for your feedback!

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
The game is great, the art is great, the game sets a really good ambient, it has a lot of potential and I totally waiting to see more in the future

The only problem that I had that it kinda pissed me of is that the version is named v0.5 and this game is waay to short for what I expect when I read v0.5

Then I saw that the game was published on march and all made sense so the lenght's game was okay at the end, but I'm used to something else when I read v0.5, so maybe changing the v. number would be good? Maybe I was the only one who thought that way but I will leave the suggestion just in case

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
The game is great, the art is great, the game sets a really good ambient, it has a lot of potential and I totally waiting to see more in the future

The only problem that I had that it kinda pissed me of is that the version is named v0.5 and this game is waay to short for what I expect when I read v0.5

Then I saw that the game was published on march and all made sense so the lenght's game was okay at the end, but I'm used to something else when I read v0.5, so maybe changing the v. number would be good? Maybe I was the only one who thought that way but I will leave the suggestion just in case
We've heard this a few times, and it will be something we will take into consideration when naming the next update. As it seems to be throwing off people who otherwise would be having a good experience. Thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Isangrim

Jul 18, 2017
great game. been waiting for some new super hot mommy content. my only criticism is that i prefer the old look for mommy, but that may just be me. otherwise thanks for making it cant wait for more updates!

Reactions: MisterBigglesWorth

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
great game. been waiting for some new super hot mommy content. my only criticism is that i prefer the old look for mommy, but that may just be me. otherwise thanks for making it cant wait for more updates!
We appreciate the feedback! Please keep an eye out for our next update!

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I really hope there will be more of sexy texting from Amanda and eventually the mom, I always like sexting in games, makes the nudes/lewds feel more natural. Maybe it can have some dialogue choices in the suture too, would be fun to send a cheeky dick pic and see the response.

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
I really hope there will be more of sexy texting from Amanda and eventually the mom, I always like sexting in games, makes the nudes/lewds feel more natural. Maybe it can have some dialogue choices in the suture too, would be fun to send a cheeky dick pic and see the response.
We definitely don't plan on that being our last sexting interaction. Hope you keep an eye out for our future updates!

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hello everyone!
v0.6 is finally here!
Things are starting to heat up. Are you ready for Amanda’s workout?

New stuff:
-5 new CGs
-1 new animated scene

Available to download for $3+ patrons here:

And feel free to come chat with us, and give us your feedback here:

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes