r2623699

Nov 8, 2017
@MisterBigglesWorth I'm loving this game. Just 2 points:

1. If you click a bit faster there's a slight moment when the models appear to be nude and after that the clothes are applied.
2. To be perfectly honest, I liked way more the older models, they looked more... natural.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: MisterBigglesWorth

Eclair Faie

Aug 16, 2018
@MisterBigglesWorth I'm loving this game. Just 2 points:

1. If you click a bit faster there's a slight moment when the models appear to be nude and after that the clothes are applied.
2. To be perfectly honest, I liked way more the older models, they looked more... natural.

Keep up the good work!
Well, not gonna lie, at least the "mommy" art, I liked way more the old ones too. But overall, so far so good.

Mommy.png

Reactions: r2623699

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
how to now the incest patch worked? I download it, pasted it in "Resources" folder (after _Data) and nothing changes, this game has a lot of potential

MCweg

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019
how to now the incest patch worked? I download it, pasted it in "Resources" folder (after _Data) and nothing changes, this game has a lot of potential
Paste it into Data for Win, for Mac I believe it's "Contents" folder (have no ability to check, sorry)

Reactions: Robert rivers

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I liked the brunette model for the mom a bit more, but still very good. The cliffhanger is a huge bitch but it keeps me very interested for future updates

tinzarian

Mar 11, 2019
Paste it into Data for Win, for Mac I believe it's "Contents" folder (have no ability to check, sorry)
It's still not working for me. Downloaded the patch from nopy (the only one I see), copied the file to MilfyCummy_Data, but it still says Marissa.

Any suggestions?

Reactions: Oraciion
U

User_32285

It's still not working for me. Downloaded the patch from nopy (the only one I see), copied the file to MilfyCummy_Data, but it still says Marissa.

Any suggestions?
Make sure the file MOMMY has no extension (like .txt .doc)

MCweg

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2019

Any suggestions?
Make sure the file MOMMY has no extension (like .txt .doc)
Waaaait a second...
This is how it was before:

No nopy link whatsoever.
Did mod changed it?
Here's temp download link for the patch:

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
this feels more like a picture book than a game, will there be actual gameplay later on or will it stay how it is currently?

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
Not playable for Win 32x.
Please warn people before downloading your game!!!
warn people for using Win32 instead.
step out of the cave man and get into the 64bit era

i agree to the poster above
this was short as hell.
i think your artist needs a turbo boost.
5-6 images of "mom" is all you get here

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
warn people for using Win32 instead.
step out of the cave man and get into the 64bit era

i agree to the poster above
this was short as hell.
i think your artist needs a turbo boost.
5-6 images of "mom" is all you get here
We are looking to maintain a weekly/bi-weekly release schedule so there is plenty of content on its way. The next few updates will also be a bit more “action-packed”, so please keep an eye out!

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes