Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
That's strange, I just tried it again for myself to make sure and its working for me. Are you sure you didn't MOMMY in the resources folder by accident by any chance?
definitely in the right folder but I noticed the mommy folder I have is a text doc for some reason :/

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
which site? this? i didnt find any patch :(
Yep, this website. Right under where you download the game there is the section that says PATCH, you just need to download that file and drop it into the resources folder of the main game and then you are good to go.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
okay its good, but its like 0.0.5 not 0.5, and its good if you could assign key for see text before seen, just line RenPy

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
is it going to be a point and click game or choices?

Also is this a short game? cuz amanda already started sending nudes so quickly, i feel like the action will be too soon

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
okay its good, but its like 0.0.5 not 0.5, and its good if you could assign key for see text before seen, just line RenPy
We're looking to get content out quickly and consistently, so expect to be seeing more from us soon. We'll see if we can incorporate your suggestion in our next update.

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
is it going to be a point and click game or choices?
As the game progresses we are looking to present choices and alternative routes for the player, but as for right now the game is still in the "introduction" phase plot-wise. Player's will be able to have a lot more choices once all of the characters and their relationships to the MC have been established. So please keep an eye out for future updates!

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes