TitanJoker911

Apr 29, 2017
Good little game. Doesn't take itself too seriously. Abit to short at the moment. Which is expected. As its just starting out. Enjoyed it though and looking forward to future updates. Also incest patch didnt work for me

Reactions: MisterBigglesWorth

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
Good little game. Doesn't take itself too seriously. Abit to short at the moment. Which is expected. As its just starting out. Enjoyed it though and looking forward to future updates. Also incest patch didnt work for me
Did you rename the file to MOMMY first? For some reason it got its name changed during upload.

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
is the current version of the game from mega download supposed to be this short i only got to the nudes..

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Nice game. Little frustrated with the incest patch. Hopefully in the future it will be easier to add. Like the graphics.

l

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
Nice game. Little frustrated with the incest patch. Hopefully in the future it will be easier to add. Like the graphics.

l
I actually just updated the incest patch link a minute ago. It should work as intended now by just dragging it into the data folder.

Reactions: Gabaw

TitanJoker911

Apr 29, 2017
Did you rename the file to MOMMY first? For some reason it got its name changed during upload.
No I didn't know I had to do that but will next time when it's gets updated. Like I put earlier I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to see how it turns out and progresses. As its good all round. The only thing would make it better in opinion is having the ability to put in the MP's name.

SA2X

Aug 1, 2018
Ok , so , the game has about 4-5 min of play , just like a demo , but , and a big BUT , it's a game that I will look forward , the art it's nice , i think if the characters were a bit round around the face and a bit of glow , a shadow of glow on the skin , will make even better , the story it's ok , from those minutes of playing you are a kid , that dose'n know anything about sex , but has some ideas , but nothing big , and i think it's something like " Mommy teach me , aunty help me " or some kind , well i liked IA , so , I will keep an eye on it ! ( sorry for my english , i learn just form manga and games )

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
Ok , so , the game has about 4-5 min of play , just like a demo , but , and a big BUT , it's a game that I will look forward , the art it's nice , i think if the characters were a bit round around the face and a bit of glow , a shadow of glow on the skin , will make even better , the story it's ok , from those minutes of playing you are a kid , that dose'n know anything about sex , but has some ideas , but nothing big , and i think it's something like " Mommy teach me , aunty help me " or some kind , well i liked IA , so , I will keep an eye on it ! ( sorry for my english , i learn just form manga and games )
Thanks for playing! Keep an eye out for our future updates!

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
will there also be pregnancy in future updates? asking for a friend... :sneaky:
It's not out of the question, but it will be a decent way off. Though if you are looking for a little more "action" we are really excited about the content planned for the next few updates, so stick around!

U

User_257412

Well, not gonna lie, at least the "mommy" art, I liked way more the old ones too. But overall, so far so good.

View attachment 277479
Not digging myself this too, older design felt a little more aesthetically pleasant and close to "mommy" resemblance rather than this pre-30s "college girl" looks (hey, it's my own opinion, haters just choke on it), but for the sake of lacking new incest IPs nowadays (majority are older games getting updates or with paused developments) I'll play it anyways.

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
Not digging myself this too, older design felt a little more aesthetically pleasant and close to "mommy" resemblance rather than this pre-30s "college girl" looks (hey, it's my own opinion, haters just choke on it), but for the sake of lacking new incest IPs nowadays (majority are older games getting updates or with paused developments) I'll play it anyways.
Would you say that it's mostly the new hair color that is contributing to that feeling?

Apr 20, 2018
Pretty enjoyable. I doubt the game is half finished if you've made comments about "a lot further down the line". That being said; I recommend changing the version from 0.5 to whatever it actually is? Confused me with the 5 mins of play time since I saw 0.5

Also tell the artist to fix this image. (During the dream scene) Left nipples shading went off the nipple lol.

If I see the game coming along well in a few months I'll consider supporting for sure.

OH, are the background originally drawn? IF not r.i.p; if they are then fucking hell this artist does good backgrounds, to most BG's are tedious and annoying but these have effort put into them.

MilfyCummy_2019-04-07_20-40-27.png

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
So far I'm really enjoying the game MisterBigglesWorth, The art is great and the Characters are hot as Fuck! Regarding your question on an earlier post about the pacing. Normally I'm not a fan of build up, not unless its done right, but still so far you have a fair ratio between dialog and showing nudity which helps to keep me interested. In my honest opinion so far I like your current pacing/style I really enjoy the word of play moments whenever the mom/aunt make sly innuendos that makes you go "wait what" I love those funny lewd suggestions, those word of play moments. All I ask please let All this Lead somewhere, have some meat on the bones with more sexual content more than a simple hand job for one update, make each iteration update there own specialty. Most of All don't make us wait a year for a Threesome, give us some good penetration sex scenes I know I'm preaching but I really enjoy meet and fuck games that type of format 2-3 girls per episode on average and for example scene 1 consisting of sex in the bedroom in one motion go handjob, blowjob, sex cumshot. Then end some dialog then start scene 2 similar manner but slight variations, different location like bathroom or alley titjob anal, ass to mouth swallow. Then scene three Go Big like hot tub with a Harem threesome, fetish, something to make the finale go out with a bang. Don't leave us hanging with blue balls more sex thanks if you did read keep up the great work

Reactions: Paprika

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
So far I'm really enjoying the game MisterBigglesWorth, The art is great and the Characters are hot as Fuck! Regarding your question on an earlier post about the pacing. Normally I'm not a fan of build up, not unless its done right, but still so far you have a fair ratio between dialog and showing nudity which helps to keep me interested. In my honest opinion so far I like your current pacing/style I really enjoy the word of play moments whenever the mom/aunt make sly innuendos that makes you go "wait what" I love those funny lewd suggestions, those word of play moments. All I ask please let All this Lead somewhere, have some meat on the bones with more sexual content more than a simple hand job for one update, make each iteration update there own specialty. Most of All don't make us wait a year for a Threesome, give us some good penetration sex scenes I know I'm preaching but I really enjoy meet and fuck games that type of format 2-3 girls per episode on average and for example scene 1 consisting of sex in the bedroom in one motion go handjob, blowjob, sex cumshot. Then end some dialog then start scene 2 similar manner but slight variations, different location like bathroom or alley titjob anal, ass to mouth swallow. Then scene three Go Big like hot tub with a Harem threesome, fetish, something to make the finale go out with a bang. Don't leave us hanging with blue balls more sex thanks if you did read keep up the great work
Thank you so much for answering my pacing question! We are trying to release content in weekly/bi-weekly chunks which I feel will allow us to cover a lot of ground quickly in terms of story and pacing. I'm glad to hear that you've been enjoying the writing so far, and we are definitely striving to maintain a similar tone throughout the game. We do want your relationships with the characters to develop at a natural pace, and have the pacing of the sexual content reflect that. Plotwise the game is still very much in its "introduction" phase and once all of the characters have been introduced and established as well as their relationships with one another we will definitely have the freedom act on a whole bunch of fun scenarios that we have been planning out, many of which are similar to the examples you have given.

As mentioned in some of my earlier post the team is very excited about the content we have planned for the next few updates, and would love to have everyone to continue to give us feedback about how they feel about the pace of the game's progression. Please keep an eye out for our next update!

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
Pretty enjoyable. I doubt the game is half finished if you've made comments about "a lot further down the line". That being said; I recommend changing the version from 0.5 to whatever it actually is? Confused me with the 5 mins of play time since I saw 0.5

Also tell the artist to fix this image. (During the dream scene) Left nipples shading went off the nipple lol.

If I see the game coming along well in a few months I'll consider supporting for sure.

OH, are the background originally drawn? IF not r.i.p; if they are then fucking hell this artist does good backgrounds, to most BG's are tedious and annoying but these have effort put into them.

View attachment 277938
Good catch! Thank you for the feedback! We will definitely be making corrections like these in our next update!

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Great game so far in this introduction, with an erotic plot that I like and hot curvy girls.
The mommy patch worked fine installed in the data folder.
Maybe some sister will be added in the future?
Looking forward to more.

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
Great game so far in this introduction, with an erotic plot that I like and hot curvy girls.
The mommy patch worked fine installed in the data folder.
Maybe some sister will be added in the future?
Looking forward to more.
Glad you enjoyed! Keep an eye out for our future updates, the mystery character on our patreon might answer your question.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Even if it's currently a bit too short for 0.5 version (I would keep it as 0.1 actually), the art is really beautiful, and the story looks very promising. I can't wait for future updates! Also, I hope You will animate all or most of the scenes cuz it would be a very BIG and HARD plus ;) You can't find many games like this one fully animated at all.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes