MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
How is this version 0.7 with less than 7 scenes?
We try to keep new content coming out quickly by maintaining a consistent bi-weekly release schedule, with a goal of having between 5-8 new CGs each update. A lot of this update’s dev time went into figuring out how to create mini-games for our players and experimenting with the possibilities of having alternative routes in our story. We are still very much learning as we go.

We are always happy to hear feedback!

Dec 25, 2017
So far it's a charming little game with good quality CG and animation.
The two main female characters are very pretty and sexualy attractive.
I really love the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the negative side, the writing could be better and feels a bit unpolished and the build-up is a little fast. The mini game is alright but I don't think it's worth the effort you spending on it. More dialogues and interactions would be preferable and maybe less time consuming. I also hope you're not planning to add too much unnecessary characters, and instead, take the time to develop the story further and enhance the plot naturally.

Oh and please, don't mess your game with rape or sexual abuse (sleep sex/groping, drugs). There is enough of that trash around. Your game has a great potential, don't let it go to waste (y)

It's....feet. Nothing sexual about feet.
The entire body is an erogenous zone and feet can be as attractive as any other body part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
where's the patch? did it get removed from the OP? cuz its certainly not there for me
Due to concerns raised by a certain website about the types of themes that could be added to our game through patches, we were advised to remove it.

In other news, we hope everyone is looking forward to the new name customization feature that is being included in our next update!
where's the patch? did it get removed from the OP? cuz its certainly not there for me

Reactions: PugWug and deem
May 7, 2017
Due to concerns raised by a certain website about the types of themes that could be added to our game through patches, we were advised to remove it.

In other news, we hope everyone is looking forward to the new name customization feature that is being included in our next update!
Does that new naming system include the possibility of changing the MC's name or how he is referred to (instead of honey a proper name)?

Last edited:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
v0.8 MilfyCummy.
Tested for viruses, run for content and to verify things.
VERY IMPORTANT - In the settings menu, you can change the names of the 2 main females. You can make it "Slut" and "Ho", "Sister" and "Sister", "Mom" and "Mum", etc.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

You could just have it be an unofficial patch. that way you have deniability because it is not an official patch.

Reactions: LordObsidian

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

You should avoid using certain websites run by moral busy bodies that try to control people.
Your game is already good but think how great it would be if you had the freedom to make what you want.:whistle:

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes