Jan 15, 2019
There is a way to get around incest.

You add in a little survey and you ask trivial questions that they most likely say no to if they aren't interested in incest, while people who are will likely say yes.

This is how you get around incest without needing a patch.

And then all you do is say the mom is a landlord or whatever in the official version while mentioning there is a survey for additional content. And then in f95zone, you say the survey leads to incest.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
>tfw you're reminded the MC has downs syndrome
he'll spend his life living the dream, getting his dick sucked and eating nutella out of the jar
legend

Reactions: Lord Grim

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
My gift to you guys enjoy :love: (y)

Milfy Cummy v0.9

Incest patch -
sigh...I see others asking this question and I see the answers...I think, lol, but I must be missing something because the Mommy file being dropped into the data folder is NOT changing anything. For incest the best I can do is make the nicknames Mom and Auntie. Exactly what is the patch suppose to do, that that doesn't?

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
There is a way to get around incest.

You add in a little survey and you ask trivial questions that they most likely say no to if they aren't interested in incest, while people who are will likely say yes.

This is how you get around incest without needing a patch.

And then all you do is say the mom is a landlord or whatever in the official version while mentioning there is a survey for additional content. And then in f95zone, you say the survey leads to incest.
The problem is that the creator delivers content on Patreon. Patreon has rules against incest, whether it be optional or not. The only way around it is to provide a patch that isn't hosted on the Patreon platform, thus needing a manual application for those who want it.

MisterBigglesWorth

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2019
sigh...I see others asking this question and I see the answers...I think, lol, but I must be missing something because the Mommy file being dropped into the data folder is NOT changing anything. For incest the best I can do is make the nicknames Mom and Auntie. Exactly what is the patch suppose to do, that that doesn't?
Normally it's the "game" folder

EDIT: Ok there is no game folder...hmm

Due to complications with our distribution platform. We no longer offer any sort of additional patches. But we do hope our new naming feature will inspire players to think creatively about how they can improve their own experience with the game.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes