Feb 15, 2018
I just started and thought does your choices even matter?Seems like you fuck all the women in the end no matter your choices.Just getting a slightly different reactions sometimes but still leading to a sex scene.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I don't get why this game is so highly rated, this game is just a plain golden penis and all women worship this dude for no reason like he is some sex god.
Do you really have the right to dictate conditions for other people? everyone likes it differently.

from you it sounds like “Why did he marry this simple girl?:FacePalm::Kappa:

Reactions: Jerk-man

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
anyone else having an issue with Rachel storyline? just finished the date and started the sleepover part. story mode on Rachel's side keeps going back just before we buy the challenger (rachel story 4) it doesn't start the fifth story.:oops:

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
anyone else having an issue with Rachel storyline? just finished the date and started the sleepover part. story mode on Rachel's side keeps going back just before we buy the challenger (rachel story 4) it doesn't start the fifth story.:oops:
From what I've seen with this you have to do Kendra's story as well, then you can carry on Rachel's where you'll take her out to dinner and tell her about the women at the mansion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yugan
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes