lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
He came back with the original scene after all. Don't know if the links here were updated with the new version with the original scene

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Whats the difference between the two scenes? What was the 'controversy' about?:unsure:
Rachel's involvement. In the original she takes a really active role, she watchs MC and Sophie fucking, make out with Sophie, make out with MC. It's almost a threesome.
Seems like some people complained something like that was "too fast". He made a poll about changed it and seems like majority voted for keep the scene but he changed the scene anyaway: in the new scene Rachel just set up Sophie have sex with MC but leave the room before they start it and just hears Sophies moans and screams in the store while MC fucks Sophies brains out

Even more people complained about this change for "slow down" the progress with Rachel (you can see in this thread), so now he came back with the original scene.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: MikeOG and holaje12

MrMichaeluc

Jul 14, 2020
Okayy. it looks like Maximus was attacked after all... although for me personally there was nothing bad there when I played earlier, in theory there was a hot scene
Hey, sorry to ping you, but what VN is the lowest GIF/Image you have under your comment from?
Looks nice, but I can not find the name of it, thanks!

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I downloaded the newest update but when I load it up from where I left off to do the new Rachel scene, I get images not found error. Need help.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Aww, why was the dressing room scene with Sophia and Mom changed ? I liked it as it was...
Patreon might have filed a complaint with the dev... There have been those who troll this sight, among others, and made it their mission in life to identify content they object with (incest being one of them) and bring it to Patreon's attention.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Patreon might have filed a complaint with the dev... There have been those who troll this sight, among others, and made it their mission in life to identify content they object with (incest being one of them) and bring it to Patreon's attention.
Still sounds like a douche move... People will really complain for anything and everything. Game has plenty of sex scenes already, but add one with the MC's mom and everybody loses their marbles.

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Gentlemen. Men or culture. Greetings. :cool:

Has no one been able to identify the Gen8fem models, to make fanart and make the waits shorter?
In the Milfy City thread it has turned out to be a quite profitable hobby for us, to tell the truth :LOL:

Last edited:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Gentlemen. Men or culture. Greetings. :cool:

Has no one been able to identify the Gen8fem models, to make fanart and make the waits shorter?
In the Milfy City thread it has turned out to be a quite profitable hobby for us, to tell the truth :LOL:
The dev is quite active in this thread, simplest way is to ask him directly.

Reactions: Deathsman0098

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
The dev is quite active in this thread, simplest way is to ask him directly.

It would be the simple and quick way for sure. But I return to the case of Milfy City. The game was abandoned for Years.
However, as we all discovered pieces of the puzzle and gradually found almost all the assets of the game on our own, and along with that, we were publishing our own fanart, two phenomena occurred.
First, the satisfaction of "discovering the hidden", and then the feeling of belonging to a community.
Over time, and seeing that there were still people interested in it, the game was started again and a concrete ending was given.

A good dev will know how to take advantage of those things to create a community around his game. Maybe he'll drop some pearls of wisdom on his own, without having to hand everything over to us.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Just started this VN and the women are hot but the sex scenes seems to stiff and the womens legs look weird to skinny at the knee.

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Just started this VN and the women are hot but the sex scenes seems to stiff and the womens legs look weird to skinny at the knee.
The game is made in the Ren'py engine, which does not have very advanced video capabilities. I don't think it can even render an animation, like Unity would do. But in order to show a sex scene, the dev causes a high-speed sequence of images to be shown to "simulate" a video. If you look in the game folders, there are all the frames that make up the sex scene.

Anyway, I agree with you. women have good look (from the knees up) :LOL:

Reactions: ThaDude1977

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
Why two paths are closed? Is it me who fucked up something in game or it's some cut out kind of Patreon Elite Paid Not for Peasants content? Screenshot 2024-03-02 110052.png

Reactions: Deathsman0098
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes