Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
bruh i've been not playing this game for 5+ updates waiting for the Rachel content:(
Well, it seems you have to wait until the end of the game... Or you can watch dream scenes with her... Rachel is the main prize in the game, if you get it early, the game will lose viewership and interest... This is the main strength of every mother game... Everything an erotic scene only helps to increase and maintain the interest of the mother characters... But you can never fuck her when you want to... Unfortunately...

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
I did the handjob scene with Kendra and ended the day with her just getting used to the idea and suddenly she's acting all slutty in the next day with the mom picked, did i miss something?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
if you get it early, the game will lose viewership and interest... This is the main strength of every mother game
Say this to Shut Up and Dance where "the mom" character was fucked right in the second episode and game didn't lose any interest or viewrship at all. Actually it became one the most loved and praised "mother game" exactly for not blueball players with the "mother character" untill oblivion and justifies with this outdated BULLSHIT of "she is the main prize" excuse.

Exodius

Apr 30, 2017
I love how Maximus started playing with the AI images to bring realism to the characters when you click on Lips.

I am curious as to how he managed to keep the composition of the images exactly the same between the CGI and AI without even a single strand of hair being wrong. Is there any resource about this here on forums?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Say this to Shut Up and Dance where "the mom" character was fucked right in the second episode and game didn't lose any interest or viewrship at all. Actually it became one the most loved and praised "mother game" exactly for not blueball players with the "mother character" untill oblivion and justifies with this outdated BULLSHIT of "she is the main prize" excuse.
That's right. (y)(y)(y)The longer there is no action, the faster the interest disappears from waiting for a long time.:cautious::confused:

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Game is crazy good and dev constantly updates but game is missing 2 things for me.Camera angles can be better and more facials,mouth or creampies in orgasm.Just dont skip the cum part man...

tallghostdown

Feb 29, 2020
Mod and Android port with Mod with choice hints ("walkthrough") and gallery/replay unlocker
(+ some more game settings)

================================
July 13, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.28
================================

Download Mod v0.28 (~8MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.28 (~1.7GB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 3096012 View attachment 3096013 View attachment 3096014 View attachment 3096015
Thank you.

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
I love how Maximus started playing with the AI images to bring realism to the characters when you click on Lips.

I am curious as to how he managed to keep the composition of the images exactly the same between the CGI and AI without even a single strand of hair being wrong. Is there any resource about this here on forums?
I googled some when the update that introduced AI came out here
What I found out (which is obvious tbh) the AI renders aren't built from the ground up, it is AI image enhancer
Think of it like a filter you apply after you create the CGI render
Part of Daz AI Studio

Reactions: Exodius and Vicho75

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
I googled some when the update that introduced AI came out here
What I found out (which is obvious tbh) the AI renders aren't built from the ground up, it is AI image enhancer
Think of it like a filter you apply after you create the CGI render
Part of Daz AI Studio
In other games, such as Seaside Mystery, where the characters are Unity assets, high quality renderings of the bodies are not expected. AI has come to the rescue of fans. :ROFLMAO:

5.png

6.png

The only thing I regret is that there are no DAZ characters involved, so fanart is practically impossible in DAZ.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes